Media Khamzat Chimaev running in the Nevada desert - Says the belt is his destiny

Chiamaev was cool for like 2 weeks when we were absolutely starved for sports entertainment.

Seemed like a humble, I just wanna fight fighter with how he finished a fight quickly then begged to stay on "fight island" and have another fight the next week. That was cool.

Everything since then is just lame.

He has three wins in the UFC. 1st guy is 1-5 in the UFC. 2nd is 0-2. Third guy is 7-6 in the UFC with a very low level of competition on his wins.

Train smarter. Let your body heal up from it's covid so you can actually fight again. Then fight against some worthy opponent for a 3-0 UFC fighter who's opponents have a 38% win rate. Don't be talking about belts and top contenders.

I think it's more fans than Khamzat himself, I'm not sure. I'm pretty confident dude thought he was gonna die from Covid and started texting heavy stuff. That said, I agree, he must really take it little by little, focus and fight someone who is at least competitive with his background and skill set. Though he's inexperienced in the UFC, there is no point in giving him opponents who present no technical challenge.

You mean fighters talk up and compliment their training partners?

Shocking.

can you read? where did I say partners? fighters cross train all the time. Example - Khamzat is currently training at Xtreme Couture for the summer, even tho he is part of All Stars Sweden. So again, have you heard what people who have trained with him have said?

Unranked fighter gets rush to title shot leaping more deserving contenders.
Yup, sounds like UFC to me

can you read? where did I say partners? fighters cross train all the time. Example - Khamzat is currently training at Xtreme Couture for the summer, even tho he is part of All Stars Sweden. So again, have you heard what people who have trained with him have said?

I’m sure they praised him like fighters praise everyone they train with them asked

Reactions: lsa
Looking forward to see if he can bounce back fully from covid.

Khamzat Chimaev,
and my brain in the blender !

Leon Edwards almost got 1 shot KOd by pillow fisted Nate, he’s going to get sparked by the first straight Khamzat lands on him. Book it

Leon Edwards almost got 1 shot KOd by pillow fisted Nate, he’s going to get sparked by the first straight Khamzat lands on him. Book it
He shouldn’t have ducked so hard

I’m sure they praised him like fighters praise everyone they train with them asked

I can’t make you stop being lazy, so I’m just gonna not respond to anything you after this, as it’s not an informed opinion

If he doesn't fight in the next 24 hours I'm going with he's a giant puss.. Next fight should be Michel Pereira at catchweight, Michel via smesh.

I can’t make you stop being lazy, so I’m just gonna not respond to anything you after this, as it’s not an informed opinion

Your informed opinion is listening to training partner praise?

Do you also draft fantasy football teams based off coaches saying X player looks really improved and ready for a breakout season?

Hopefully he gets a shot for the 170 lb belt before Usman pads his title defenses further with his A-Tier cherry picking (from Masvidal 2x now to Chiesa wtf?)

Back