Media Khamzat Chimaev running in the Nevada desert - Says the belt is his destiny

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
In the last video you can see him running in the desert literally. His back to 100% at this point time to go for the belt now... Who do you think the UFC will offer as sacrificial before the title fight? Imho they should give him one fight and than title fight... Colby has nothing for Usman anyways.. I say give Khamzat Chiesa and than title fight after that.... He will likely fight in august-september and he can do quick turn-around and fight again in november-december against Usman for the title... Now that is a fight I wanna watch from a competitive point of view..... You will be hearing and the NEW

Last edited:
giphy.gif

In the last video you can see him running in the desert literally. His back to 100% at this point time to go for the belt now... Who do you think the UFC will offer as sacrificial before the title fight? Imho they should give him one fight and than title fight... Colby has nothing for Usman anyways.. I say give Khamzat Chiesa and than title fight after that.... He will likely fight in august-september and he can do quick turn-around and fight again in november-december against Usman for the title... Now that is a fight I wanna watch from a competitive point of view..... You will be hearing and the NEW

In the 3rd video

I don't think we'll ever see the Khamzat of old, which is sad because we never really got to see what he could do. COVID has KO'd him he'll be a shell of his former self.

Khamzat future double champ confirmed

But holy shit Gustafsson looks old and fat, sad to see

He already made the decision to retire,yes kadyrov is capable of giving you good reasons to keep fighting but he mentally lost

Just waiting for someone to come in with the whole tired But But The Rona got him. Yeah....Yeah people get sick and then heal and get better its been happening for centuries. We'll see if he's worth all the hype when he finally gets booked for a fight.

Back