Media Khamzat Chimaev running in the Nevada desert - Says the belt is his destiny

Make the Magny fight already. Or feed him Belal Muhammad.

Conor is a fucking bum and would mentally fold knowing he can't shake up Khazmat with his WWE shtick persona. After he mentally folds he physically fold in the octagon.
Khamzat is the one with WWE shtick. Conor McGregor is as real as it gets.

Chiamaev was cool for like 2 weeks when we were absolutely starved for sports entertainment.

Seemed like a humble, I just wanna fight fighter with how he finished a fight quickly then begged to stay on "fight island" and have another fight the next week. That was cool.

Everything since then is just lame.

He has three wins in the UFC. 1st guy is 1-5 in the UFC. 2nd is 0-2. Third guy is 7-6 in the UFC with a very low level of competition on his wins.

Train smarter. Let your body heal up from it's covid so you can actually fight again. Then fight against some worthy opponent for a 3-0 UFC fighter who's opponents have a 38% win rate. Don't be talking about belts and top contenders.

Chiamaev was cool for like 2 weeks when we were absolutely starved for sports entertainment.

Seemed like a humble, I just wanna fight fighter with how he finished a fight quickly then begged to stay on "fight island" and have another fight the next week. That was cool.

Everything since then is just lame.

He has three wins in the UFC. 1st guy is 1-5 in the UFC. 2nd is 0-2. Third guy is 7-6 in the UFC with a very low level of competition on his wins.

Train smarter. Let your body heal up from it's covid so you can actually fight again. Then fight against some worthy opponent for a 3-0 UFC fighter who's opponents have a 38% win rate. Don't be talking about belts and top contenders.

please read what other fighters who have trained with him have said.

Wake me up when he actually takes a fight. I think this guy has so much pressure to win his next fight he's afraid to take a next fighht

Don't talk about it. Don't post about it. Time to start fighting....a LOT!

Get to work Chimaev!
<This7>

He has a too high opinion of himself for someone that never crack top ten

Why does hé give Kadyrov that much attention. Hé lives in Sweden, people live a great life over there. Great country.
Its pretty rewarding to be Kadyrovs pet dog. kumzat travels in expensive sportscars all the time and rest assured he hasn't earned that money from fighting.

We got it, Khamzat, you're training. Now how about you fight somebody?

Nevada desert don’t hit backu

Back