Media Khalil Roundtree Signs UFC Contract Extension, Decides to Not Retire

I'll be shocked if Khabib never comes back, these dudes can never stick to their retirements.

Khalil is exciting and seems like a good guy, hopefully he goes on a win streak with some vicious KO's along the way.

I'll be shocked if Khabib never comes back, these dudes can never stick to their retirements.

Khalil is exciting and seems like a good guy, hopefully he goes on a win streak with some vicious KO's along the way.
To be fair, Khalil never retired, he just said he was going to after one last fight and now he changed his mind.

Khali is always exciting to watch. But his wrestling was exposed badly vs Cutelaba, I really hope he works hard on it now and becomes a more rounded fighter, if he does he has a chance to crack the top 10.

I mean the dude is exciting if flawed. If Saki hasn't retired but the two exciting dudes together and let em have a rematch

Khali is always exciting to watch. But his wrestling was exposed badly vs Cutelaba, I really hope he works hard on it now and becomes a more rounded fighter, if he does he has a chance to crack the top 10.
but if he spends a year on wrestling like he did his MT game.....
and im being serious. he moved to Thailand for a year and became an absolute savage with his MT (after walker showed him what MT can do)
but seemed to abandon all knowledge of grappling after that. his ability to improve and learn seems to be pretty high level. im interested to see what he brings back

His performance against ”Ya Boy” Andrews was one of, if not the best ever muay thai beatdowns I’ve seen.

Here’s hoping he gets back at it quickly and smashes some foools!

One more time, then.

bangkok-dangerous-2BDPHTB.jpg

Why doesn't he go to Rizin or some shit if his wrestling is so bad?
Why stick to mma if your offensive/defensive ground game is so poor?

I like Khalil, but he seems like such a headcase. Walker using his Muay Thai clinching to KO him, he almost completely moves to Thailand. Loses to Cutelaba, he retires.

I like the guy but when you consider some of the talent that gets cut, re-signing him makes no sense.

Back