News Khalil Roundtree fined by NSAC for “self-reporting”

That makes sense but can you self-report on a drug that you claim to not have intentionally taken?
Yes. Its right there in the article you posted:

The drug test was administered by the UFC's anti-doping programme, Combat Sports Anti-Doping, and Rountree then informed the NAC about the results.

NAC didn't test him but he let them know that he popped. He's not even scheduled to compete in Nevada but still told them anyway.

Khalil explained this all on JRE when it first happened. The company he was getting supplements from gave him something that may have been tainted and they told him and he self reported before results came back. Something along those lines. When he showed up for his initial hearing, they took that as a sign of good faith.
Someone posted his appearance on the Rampage podcast, where he said he reported before he was tested (or before his results came back, it's unclear), but the article in the OP says he reported the test results to the NAC after he was internally suspended by the UFC and removed from a card. Information, somewhere, is getting mangled or is flat-out wrong.

Yes. Its right there in the article you posted:

The drug test was administered by the UFC's anti-doping programme, Combat Sports Anti-Doping, and Rountree then informed the NAC about the results.

NAC didn't test him but he let them know that he popped. He's not even scheduled to compete in Nevada but still told them anyway.
Do you know if this means that the UFC was never going to report his failed test to the NAC? Have you heard anything about how they've been handling this? I don't understand this situation at all.

Someone posted his appearance on the Rampage podcast, where he said he reported before he was tested (or before his results came back, it's unclear), but the article in the OP says he reported the test results to the NAC after he was internally suspended by the UFC and removed from a card. Information, somewhere, is getting mangled or is flat-out wrong.
LOL asshat
go actually listen to the pod dumfuk

You want to believe hes deceiving

LOL asshat
go actually listen to the pod dumfuk

You want to believe hes deceiving
I did listen to it and even replied to you with a summary of what he said and what conflicts with the article in the OP. Remember? You left that little angry face and then shitposted nonsense at me?

DHEA isn't really a supplement that has any benefit for young males. It might have benefit for women or older men. It's a building block for testosterone and estrogen.

The article in OP is the only article out of all the ones I've seen that says this. Maybe they should be the ones explaining their source.

The article in OP is the only article out of all the ones I've seen that says this. Maybe they should be the ones explaining their source.
I'm finding nothing but articles that say he self-reported the failed test:

I'm finding nothing but articles that say he self-reported the failed test:

Exactly. OP's article is the only that seems to imply he only came forward after popping.

Exactly. OP's article is the only that seems to imply he only came forward after popping.
If he notified them of his failed tests then, logically, he came forward after popping. Am I missing something?

Do you know if this means that the UFC was never going to report his failed test to the NAC? Have you heard anything about how they've been handling this? I don't understand this situation at all.
I haven't heard anything. Its possible that Khalil, who fights out of Vegas, had to renew his license and let the NAC know what was up. Otherwise I'm not sure why he would tell the NAC if he didn't have a fight scheduled under their jurisdiction.

he tested positive 4 months ago… the problem substantial information is missing, which can not be construed as anything other than intentional.

Has he tested at all since? No comment.

That’s the real problem here. How can you clear someone of a doping violation without regularly checking in on them over the course of their suspension to make certain the doping violation is not ongoing?

You can’t.

Which is what makes this totally corrupt bullshit rhetoric.

I know it won’t change anything, but I’m actually gonna stop watching some of these fights on ethical principle. Starting with pereira vs this nobody and the retired guy fight at heavyweight:

I haven't heard anything. Its possible that Khalil, who fights out of Vegas, had to renew his license and let the NAC know what was up. Otherwise I'm not sure why he would tell the NAC if he didn't have a fight scheduled under their jurisdiction.
At 9:50 of that Rampage podcast, he says he was scheduled to fight in Nevada. Maybe that was the fight he was removed from?

He may have genuinely taken something he didn't realize was illegal.

Really it's probably just the new extra lax drug testing.
I was under the impression that the UFC didn't test for steroids at all anymore. They hired the outfit that "tests" the NFL, where everyone is allowed to juice.

If he notified them of his failed tests then, logically, he came forward after popping. Am I missing something?
your brain for one thing

go actually listen to the pod dumass

then you can actually say you did the due diligence lol

he was completely honest w full and immediate disclosure .

it was over the counter and it wasnt steroids

thats WHY the UFC is letting him off

numbskull on a witchhunt

Back