Khabib's most recent tweet following McGregor's attack on his father

jeremy_stephens_conor_mcgregors_mom.0.jpg

Should have said how Conor's dads wife was trying to bone Jeremy Stephens. Im sure Conor's dad was thrilled when this pic appeared on social media.

"who got fooked by dat guy"

<FookIsThatGuy>

jeremy_stephens_conor_mcgregors_mom.0.jpg

Should have said how Conor's dads wife was trying to bone Jeremy Stephens. Im sure Conor's dad was thrilled when this pic appeared on social media.
Conor’s dads wife ? You mean, like Conor’s mother?

Conor needs to go for the jugular if he wants to get into Khabibs head. Take the gloves off. This paddy cake bullshit sucks. Khabib has a long list of shit to go after him for. It's almost too easy. You can trigger Khabib easily. But does Conor have the balls?
Paddy cake?

I'm late to the party but Conor stooped to a new low by insulting Khabib's father.
I think Khabib is unfazed by this. I remember him saying in this long documentary in Dagestan that staying in Dagestan and growing up there, focusing 100% on family and not money, that you grow up to be a good person. He's an adult now and shit like this isnt going to faze him. He's too conditioned by other values.

I understand Conor he is using all the weapons at his disposal. Trying to hit as low as possible to gain an advantage.
But I totally lost the remaining little respect I had for Conor with this. I'm hoping Khabib sends him to hospital for plastic surgery and we get to see the real challenges for Khabib (Dustin Poirier, etc).

Lol, I don't think I am at all. Being afraid heading into something like this is perfectly normal. It's over coming that fear making the walk and performing at your best that seperates the fighters from the runners.

Fight or flight exists in all humans, the mentally strong continue moving forward even when every part of you wants to find somewhere to hide while the mentally weak freeze up and do find a place to hide. Being scared isn't a bad thing. GSP talked often about being anxious and terrified yet still over came that and went out and did amazing things.

No offence but if you think these guys are fearless robots I think you are fooling yourself.

To be honest I would be curious to see if they could walk around on a 2x6 30 to 50 feet in the air like I do almost daily. I bet they would be scared just like I am because they are human. The only thing that matters is being able to over come that fear and not let it control you.
<mma4>

I respect you bro!

I'm late to the party but Conor stooped to a new low by insulting Khabib's father.
I think Khabib is unfazed by this. I remember him saying in this long documentary in Dagestan that staying in Dagestan and growing up there, focusing 100% on family and not money, that you grow up to be a good person. He's an adult now and shit like this isnt going to faze him. He's too conditioned by other values.

I understand Conor he is using all the weapons at his disposal. Trying to hit as low as possible to gain an advantage.
But I totally lost the remaining little respect I had for Conor with this. I'm hoping Khabib sends him to hospital for plastic surgery and we get to see the real challenges for Khabib (Dustin Poirier, etc).
Father of Khabib said that Mcgregor has a girl's waist, called him chicken, and not a man for tapping in fight with Diaz. I think at least Russian fans thinks that he deserves such treatment for talking shit about Mcgregor for months (if not years). Plus, I've seen people mentioned that father of Stephen Thompson were talking trash about Woodley and Woodley answered him in twitter.

Yep. Khabib so mentally strong...

So strong that he couldn't handle a weigh in so he gave up and made the "i'm sick excuse"

So strong that he collapsed after a loss and needed his opponent to lift him up and act like a man.

giphy.gif

He was upset cuz he knew his father was gonna assault him when he gets home. That was the last time he ever lost..

Back