Khabib's most recent tweet following McGregor's attack on his father

Relaxed* mate, and to be fair neither of them are scared, or ducking, or looking for a way out, they're promoting .

Too be fair theres a good chance they're both scared. Not of fighting eachother of course but of getting embarrassed on there biggest stage (Khabibs anyway, Conor already got embarrassed on his biggest stage) in front of the world and letting all the people who support and help them down.

How could you not be?

Conor needs to go for the jugular if he wants to get into Khabibs head. Take the gloves off. This paddy cake bullshit sucks. Khabib has a long list of shit to go after him for. It's almost too easy. You can trigger Khabib easily. But does Conor have the balls?

oh no. you yentas have nothing to go back and forth with.. time to walk up the stairs and explain mom why you failed community college. Now that's a shame.

probably too busy making another video making fun of the homeless, give him time..... someone will come up with something for him to reply with.

Can't wait for this fight.155 is Conors weight class and khabibby a monster. I have no clue who wins and Vegas spot on with opener -170/ +150.....khabib a mild favorite but definitely could lose.

Don't worry, Ali will have something to say soon enough <DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

The ability of people here to analyse fighters' twitter posts puts Freud to shame.

Too be fair theres a good chance they're both scared. Not of fighting eachother of course but of getting embarrassed on there biggest stage (Khabibs anyway, Conor already got embarrassed on his biggest stage) in front of the world and letting all the people who support and help them down.

How could you not be?
Because it's what they do.
If you have zero character then yeah that shit will fuck you up as we have seen, Conor took his loss well and fought to redeem it.
If Khabib loses he'll most probably do the same, he's a well adjusted guy, same if Conor loses.
You're projecting a little too much mate.

jeremy_stephens_conor_mcgregors_mom.0.jpg

Should have said how Conor's dads wife was trying to bone Jeremy Stephens. Im sure Conor's dad was thrilled when this pic appeared on social media.
{<jordan}

Good response. Not sure what reaction Conor was looking to get. It's not like Khabib was friends with the guy.

I would have just sand bagged the post. Who cares if some random dude from your country trains with your foreign opponent? Wouldn't be the first time. Zabit helped Edson in the lead up to the Khabib fight. Shit happens.

Should have said how Conor's dads wife was trying to bone Jeremy Stephens. Im sure Conor's dad was thrilled when this pic appeared on social media.

Margaret would tear Jeremy apart in the sack.
Inner city girls are no joke.

Because it's what they do.
If you have zero character then yeah that shit will fuck you up as we have seen, Conor took his loss well and fought to redeem it.
If Khabib loses he'll most probably do the same, he's a well adjusted guy, same if Conor loses.
You're projecting a little too much mate.

Lol, I don't think I am at all. Being afraid heading into something like this is perfectly normal. It's over coming that fear making the walk and performing at your best that seperates the fighters from the runners.

Fight or flight exists in all humans, the mentally strong continue moving forward even when every part of you wants to find somewhere to hide while the mentally weak freeze up and do find a place to hide. Being scared isn't a bad thing. GSP talked often about being anxious and terrified yet still over came that and went out and did amazing things.

No offence but if you think these guys are fearless robots I think you are fooling yourself.

To be honest I would be curious to see if they could walk around on a 2x6 30 to 50 feet in the air like I do almost daily. I bet they would be scared just like I am because they are human. The only thing that matters is being able to over come that fear and not let it control you.

i think its poor when u adres a family member of your future opponent.

think about it... when u start to adres the mother/father of someone that u dont like?
when u know u cant insult him in a regular way so u try to pick up on his mother or father.

Conor’s mom was like “who the fook is this guy and why does he want a picture?”

he just who da fook that guy.people are commenting on this guys ig every post.

i think its poor when u adres a family member of your future opponent.

think about it... when u start to adres the mother/father of someone that u dont like?
when u know u cant insult him in a regular way so u try to pick up on his mother or father.
Father of Khabib called Conor "chicken" and "not a man" a few times, so from what I've seen reaction of Russians in internet are like - oh, it's Khabib's father, old cretin deserves this.

Not sure if you are new but....Khabib doesn't give a shit about ppv buys. Pretty sure he has made that very clear.
He and his father said that the reason why Khabib will not fight in Russia/title defense happens in US because if fight happens in Russia, less people will buy the PPV and UFC will lose money and Khabib will receive less money from PPV points.

Back