Khabib's most recent tweet following McGregor's attack on his father

This tweet was regarding Conors tweet about the "Vainakh" BJJ coach that trains with him. Khabib responded that the real Vainakh (like his friend Tukhugov) will stand with Dagestan.
Oh i see. Thanks for the explanation.

honestly that shows mental strenght.

and Conor posted this after that.

i think Khabib is much relaxter mentally than Conor.

yes he have good mental strangth and conor post blue birdy after that. me no like conor. khabib good guy very relaxter

TpNv4X.gif

Conor is shook.

Relaxed* mate, and to be fair neither of them are scared, or ducking, or looking for a way out, they're promoting .

He’s looking more and more like Cricket. Conor McCricket.

lRhgBqv.png

Conor looks frail in his last pics almost makes me think he posts old pics of his fw self on purpose to give khabib a false sense of security and meanwhile trigger him with posts about his father and ethnic relations.

Translation

"In the morning I woke up and realized: whoever is not with us is not with us, Vainakh is always with us. And so the games are said to have gone, we are waiting for the war ⚔️ Load more comments"

<Huh2>
Claims Khabib didn't respond to Conor, yet proceeds to post Khabib's response to Conor's instagram post.

Conor is trying his hardest to intimidate Khabib. It's hilarious and so will be the beat down he's going to get.

Translation

"In the morning I woke up and realized: whoever is not with us is not with us, Vainakh is always with us. And so the games are said to have gone, we are waiting for the war ⚔️ Load more comments"

<Huh2>
Claims Khabib didn't respond to Conor, yet proceeds to post Khabib's response to Conor's post

i think it could be indirectly a response and i think it is a perfect reaction from him because it takes all the heat of that what conor is trying away.

Can we stop with making a thread on literally every single Conor Instagram and Twitter post? If I wanted to follow each of his posts I would enter those social media sites

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back