Khabib's most recent tweet following McGregor's attack on his father

Khabib touches Artem. Conor flies across the ocean & leaves Khabib shaking.

Conor calls Khabib & his father quivering no respect cowards. Khabib ducks.

RG0BS1U.gif
This bullshit guy

Like 1.8 billion people on earth!!
But maybe you're mentally weak because you're made from a drup of sperm and become to the state of what are you're know! And you cant figure out that somebody had to be behind this. Hint! Its not your father.
People think differently about life, earth the purpose of life etc.. Dont call something you dont understand mentally weak. Bitch
Found the church boy. Why do you believe in god but not Santa or the Easter bunny?

Like 1.8 billion people on earth!!
But maybe you're mentally weak because you're made from a drup of sperm and become to the state of what are you're know! And you cant figure out that somebody had to be behind this. Hint! Its not your father.
People think differently about life, earth the purpose of life etc.. Dont call something you dont understand mentally weak. Bitch
{<jimmies}
You sound like a retard honestly.

Lol, I don't think I am at all. Being afraid heading into something like this is perfectly normal. It's over coming that fear making the walk and performing at your best that seperates the fighters from the runners.

Fight or flight exists in all humans, the mentally strong continue moving forward even when every part of you wants to find somewhere to hide while the mentally weak freeze up and do find a place to hide. Being scared isn't a bad thing. GSP talked often about being anxious and terrified yet still over came that and went out and did amazing things.

No offence but if you think these guys are fearless robots I think you are fooling yourself.

To be honest I would be curious to see if they could walk around on a 2x6 30 to 50 feet in the air like I do almost daily. I bet they would be scared just like I am because they are human. The only thing that matters is being able to over come that fear and not let it control you.
But that's not what you said, you said scared of being embarrassed.

But that's not what you said, you said scared of being embarrassed.

Yeah, exactly. That's the worse case senario after all is said and done.

What exactly is your argument here?

Yeah, exactly. That's the worse case senario after all is said and done.

What exactly is your argument here?
I'm not really arguing, it's too early for that but you're moving the goal posts, you said they're not scared of fighting but they could be scared of being embarrassed, I replied with I doubt they're scared of being embarrassed because they're both men of character, you decided that they were scared of the fight like anyone would be which I do agree with...but that's not what you said originally.

I'm not really arguing, it's too early for that but you're moving the goal posts, you said they're not scared of fighting but they could be scared of being embarrassed, I replied with I doubt they're scared of being embarrassed because they're both men of character, you decided that they were scared of the fight like anyone would be which I do agree with...but that's not what you said originally.

Fair enough. That is what I meant but I guess I didn't word it properly.

Obviously they aren't afraid of fighting eachother but I'm sure they are afraid of losing with the stakes so high. Maybe "embarrassed" was the wrong way to phrase it.

They sellin them dog tickets.

Is that dog on the right a mix or a part of a particular breed? Looks kinda like a shepherd, but also has a curled tail yet not fluffy like a chow. Makes me wonder if my rescue dog is of a similar breed.

honestly that shows mental strenght.

and Conor posted this after that.

i think Khabib is much relaxter mentally than Conor.

Goodnight!

I think Dad comes into the picture when Khabib Dad called out Conor and said that he can't catch up to a lifetime of grappling.

Yep. Khabib so mentally strong...

So strong that he couldn't handle a weigh in so he gave up and made the "i'm sick excuse"

So strong that he collapsed after a loss and needed his opponent to lift him up and act like a man.

giphy.gif

Conor looks frail in his last pics almost makes me think he posts old pics of his fw self on purpose to give khabib a false sense of security and meanwhile trigger him with posts about his father and ethnic relations.

He does look small like FW conor in his recent postings. Especially considering he’s nowhere near weight cut time yet

"In the morning I woke up and realized: whoever is not with us is not with us, Vainakh is always with us.
And since the games are said to have gone, we are expecting war ⚔️"

That's what it translates to
Who is not with us is under us

Back