Khabib Wrestling With 2 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Roman Vlasov

He is fat, he has a high bodyfat % and can lose significant weight by simply going on a diet, so the "b-but it's not healthy!" excuse is not valid in his case, we're not talking about cutting boatloads of water weight here. If he actually wanted to fight Khabib (who has made weight 3 times in a row and has looked phenomenal in his last fight, demonstrating that the cut does not drain him), he would have gone on a diet and made 155, but the fatty is too busy being fat.

View attachment 576603
You spend a lot of time defending this guy. Get some fresh air.

Yes Brunson outwrestled Yoel.

Brunson is a better wrestler than anyone Khabib has faced and folkstyle is more effective than frrestyle for mma.

Doesn't mean Yoel sucks at wrestling. Don't know where you got that from.

Brunson outwrestled Yoel cause Yoel wasn't trying to wrestle. He was trying to knock Derricks head into orbit.

And its funny how this spun to Yoel instead, but Yoels style, even when he wrestled internationally would give up TDs and points in a match, only to turn up at the end and win. Its a style they train in Cuba, they are really relaxed, let you build confidence by giving up points even, then boom! Its actually quite demoralizing to have that done to you, you get comfortable and drop your guard.

He is fat, he has a high bodyfat % and can lose significant weight by simply going on a diet, so the "b-but it's not healthy!" excuse is not valid in his case, we're not talking about cutting boatloads of water weight here. If he actually wanted to fight Khabib (who has made weight 3 times in a row and has looked phenomenal in his last fight, demonstrating that the cut does not drain him), he would have gone on a diet and made 155, but the fatty is too busy being fat.

View attachment 576603

<Steiner01>

Hilarious how you accuse me of nuthugging yet the one exaggerating Khabib's performance is you, lmao.

Also, if Khabib didn't do anything in the first round, then why was Conor gassed in the second, hmmm?
....he wasn’t.. he just got battered on the ground and dropped by an overhand off a TD feint.

I still just can't watch dudes wrestling and getting all close and touchy feely and not think they have a little gay in them....
Pinning people down... Just so sexually dominant.

You're projecting, you're gay.

Canor lost. The "Khabib had seizures" false narrative has been proven false. It's 2019, get over it.
They gotta hold on to something mate

His fan base never seems to move on, they still hate Jose Aldo for some reason , the guy lost in seconds and they hate him for it

Brunson outwrestled Yoel cause Yoel wasn't trying to wrestle. He was trying to knock Derricks head into orbit.

And its funny how this spun to Yoel instead, but Yoels style, even when he wrestled internationally would give up TDs and points in a match, only to turn up at the end and win. Its a style they train in Cuba, they are really relaxed, let you build confidence by giving up points even, then boom! Its actually quite demoralizing to have that done to you, you get comfortable and drop your guard.

Yeah right.

Lol at "giving up TDs" in international wrestling.

Just toying with them huh?

Good God.

You don't know shit about international wrestling and you don't know shit about Vlasov and his career. Also, you are an absolute dumbass, a fighter can be overrated even if he has some achievements. 'An asterisk', google it, dummy.
Really? Than educate me please... If multiple world championship, European championship and olympic champion doesn't mean anything.. What is your an achievement for you? You are a bitter fucking loser and always will be. I feel sorry for you..

Barbosa didnt even look like he was in a fight and Khabib hit him like 500 times. Boring as fuck weight cutting wrestlefucker. Fuck em.

Are you genuinely this dumb, or just drinking too much proper Piss?

Barboza was barely able to walk after RD1 lol.

Conor has fallen so far behind at this point Khabib might just kill him in the rematch.
dVDJiez.gif

I care what Charl says...I really do.

I watched Askren wrestle a Cuban at the Olympics.

Oh did ya now?

Well Im gonna sacrifice a baby lamb in late June so that you get to watch Askren get boxed up by a Cuban in July.

Back