Khabib Wrestling With 2 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Roman Vlasov

man.. whats with all the Khabib doubters???
I mean no1. askren is too fat. I think Askren can compete at 155 but to be fair, he is comfortable with his body fat. I guess kinda like Fedor. So it is kind weird that Askren is calling out Khabib when Askren is the challenger but he wants to fight Khabib on his terms. Not a smart move for such a witty guy. Like...he has no leverage to propose this.
2nd, I am sure that Olympic Wrestler Gold medalist can teach Khabib a thing or two about wrestling. But Khabib is a fighter, not a wrestler. Khabib picks up a thing or two and then he needs to think of ways to integrate that into MMA. On top of that, I am sure Khabib wasn't a slouch. Just from my wild guess, I think Kahbib may be good enough to qualify for the Olympics as a bottom tier wrestler.
3rd, Khabib is not the best wrestler in the world. He is no where near there. Is he the best wrestler in UFC? Most likely he is in the top 5. As much as I adore Khabib, (look at my profile pic!) some people view him as this immortal god and this makes me cringe. I like MMA because the fans are smarter and have a more refined taste to combat. These casual 2d understanding of a fighter just irritates me so much to the degree where I don't want to be a mma fan anymore because I do not want to associate myself to some simpleton.

A female speaking openly about sexual domination <DisgustingHHH>

I guess maybe it is because I like being dominated, so only fun with dudes. Who knows.

You using HHH made me think of Nation of Domination though. Nice flashback.

I guess maybe it is because I like being dominated, so only fun with dudes. Who knows.

You using HHH made me think of Nation of Domination though. Nice flashback.

Most girls like that to be honest, and as a male I like to dominate too, is normal.

But sorry I still have to pretend I'm an incel cause I'm on sherdog so here another one for u

<DisgustingHHH>

Most girls like that to be honest, and as a male I like to dominate too, is normal.

But sorry I still have to pretend I'm an incel cause I'm on sherdog so here another one for u

<DisgustingHHH>
I thought all Sherdoggers were alpha :0

Back