Khabib Wrestling With 2 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Roman Vlasov

The only retard here is you.

Askren's lazy now huh?

Lol...what a goof.

It's not bodybuilding, moron.
Going on a diet to decrease your bodyfat percentage is something only bodybuilders do? Being in shape is something only bodybuilders do? And then you call me a moron, lmao.

I'll believe the fairytale of Askren not being capable of making 155 when I see a LEAN Askren making this statement. Until then, the logic is very simple:

If Askren can't make 155, then HE is the weight bully for calling out a smaller fighter, which makes you a retarded hypocrite, since you're the one accusing Khabib of fighting "smaller" men (when Khabib is not even the top 3 biggest guy in his division, lmao).

If Askren can make 155, then he is simply a twatter warrior who called out a reigning champ to move up in weight knowing full well that the champ is too busy defending his belt in his own weightclass to move up simply because some literally who with 1 UFC win said so.

Which one is it?

Ben walks across the cage, takes him down, and keeps him there.

Lol at using Conor as an indicator of a fight with Askren.

Seriously???

I dont even like Conor, that was more of a troll post.

But I do agree that Khabib touches him up bad standing with strikes.

Has Ben beaten a proven MMA grappler that is also undefeated and makes other grapplers look like white belts when they face him?

Ben isnt just gonna walk across the cage and have his way, hes gonna get busted and bruised trying.

Going on a diet to decrease your bodyfat percentage is something only bodybuilders do? Being in shape is something only bodybuilders do? And then you call me a moron, lmao.

I'll believe the fairytale of Askren not being capable of making 155 when I see a LEAN Askren making this statement. Until then, the logic is very simple:

If Askren can't make 155, then HE is the weight bully for calling out a smaller fighter, which makes you a retarded hypocrite, since you're the one accusing Khabib of fighting "smaller" men (when Khabib is not even the top 3 biggest guy in his division, lmao).

If Askren can make 155, then he is simply a twatter warrior who called out a reigning champ to move up in weight knowing full well that the champ is too busy defending his belt in his own weightclass to move up simply because some literally who with 1 UFC win said so.

Which one is it?

Damn these pro's and olympians should just hire you.

I REALLY wanted to see Ferg-Khabib.

But some asshole didn't even GET CLEARED to weigh in.

Has Ben beaten a proven MMA grappler that is also undefeated and makes other grapplers look like white belts when they face him?

Ben isnt just gonna walk across the cage and have his way, hes gonna get busted and bruised trying.

account bet?

I REALLY wanted to see Ferg-Khabib.

But some asshole didn't even GET CLEARED to weigh in.

Then tell your boy Ferguson to stop ducking out of title fights. He's ducked Khabib twice in a row now: first when he failed to show up at UFC 223 and second when he refused to fight Holloway knowing full well that the winner is going to get Khabib.

Then tell your boy Ferguson to stop ducking out of title fights. He's ducked Khabib twice in a row now: first when he failed to show up at UFC 223 and second when he refused to fight Holloway knowing full well that the winner is going to get Khabib.

Khabib blew weight...

badly.

0 for 20 TDs vs. Tibau.

Khabib blew weight...

badly.

Ferguson ducked Khabib twice in a row when he had the opportunity to fight for the undisputed title. Badly.

EDIT: and since you're kinda slow, I'll actually give you an explanation. Ferguson accused Khabib of ducking him because Khabib failed to make weight due to his health failing. Thus, according Tony "El Duckuy" Ferguson, when a fighter fails to show up for a fight due to medical reasons, he is ducking his opponent. Therefore, according to the same Ferguson logic, he himself ducked Khabib at UFC 223 and then ducked Khabib by refusing to fight Max, since the winner of that fight would get to fight Khabib.

2 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Roman Vlasov toys With Khabib

{<jordan}

Ferguson ducked Khabib twice in a row when he had the opportunity to fight for the undisputed title. Badly.

EDIT: and since you're kinda slow, I'll actually give you an explanation. Ferguson accused Khabib of ducking him because Khabib failed to make weight due to his health failing. Thus, according Tony "El Duckuy" Ferguson, when a fighter fails to show up for a fight due to medical reasons, he is ducking his opponent. Therefore, according to the same Ferguson logic, he himself ducked Khabib at UFC 223 and then ducked Khabib by refusing to fight Max, since the winner of that fight would get to fight Khabib.

He ruined a PPV by blowing weight.

He ruined a PPV by blowing weight.
Ironic how you accuse Khabib of this and then pretend the UFC 223 fiasco did not happen. The only reason UFC 223 main event actually happened was because Khabib was willing to fight anyone on short notice. You're a retarded hypocrite, just like Ferguson himself.

Ironic how you accuse Khabib of this and then pretend the UFC 223 fiasco did not happen. The only reason UFC 223 main event actually happened was because Khabib was willing to fight anyone on short notice. You're a retarded hypocrite, just like Ferguson himself.

An injury isn't the same as blowing weight...retard.

Dude is just playing games with Kebab. It's like dad wrestling with his son.

"Blowing weight" by going to the hospital with internal organ problems is a more serious injury than breaking a leg... mongoloid.

So we're in agreement he's got no business at LW??? Cool lol.

Anx yeah...Tiramisu lmao!

Back