Khabib Wrestling With 2 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Roman Vlasov

Because he made weight 3 times in a row after hiring a professional to monitor his diet? Did I call you an inbred retard yet? Because I think it's time.

He got injurred lol...

he injured his organs trying to make LW lmao lmao lmao!!!

Gold!

To all the haters in this thread:

BkTOK3V.gif

He got injurred
Indeed. He could not continue the cut and had to go to the hospital and then El Duckuy called him a duck because of that... after which he promptly pulled out of the title fight with Khabib... twice lmao lmao lmao!!!

Roman Vlasov, a 2012 and 2016 Olympic gold medalist at 165 lbs in Greco-Roman seems to be one of Khabib's main sparring partners for this camp. If Khabib is holding his own against Vlasov, then Dustin is beyond fucked.

This is a fight not a wrestling match. I'm willing to bet that guy cant and isnt punching khabib like Dustin will.
Anything can happen. If Dustin catches khabib with a few solid shots who knows what could happen. Dustin seems to have thunderous power at 155

I still just can't watch dudes wrestling and getting all close and touchy feely and not think they have a little gay in them....
Pinning people down... Just so sexually dominant.

I still just can't watch dudes wrestling and getting all close and touchy feely and not think they have a little gay in them....
Pinning people down... Just so sexually dominant.

95% of humanity shares your opinion.

niche sport

hqdefault.jpg

I was very impressed with Dustin's use of 52 skull and crossbones. High level striking to be able to mix classic boxing with some aspects of kung fu. He wasn't the one that came up with it but is still impressive to utilize against an opponent like Holloway. Khabib needs to be training dem hands in the event he cant get Poirier down.
Hi, what is 52 S&C?

Lol.... Write a book obsessed dork. Dude barely makes the weight. This is known. Fuck your excuses. Then he wrestlefucks ppl. Barbosa didnt even look like he was in a fight and Khabib hit him like 500 times. Boring as fuck weight cutting wrestlefucker. Fuck em.

Was he wrestlefucking when he dropped Conor with a punch?

Last edited:
Vlasov is the most overrated wrestler in modern history and got choked to the death by some random European wrestler at last Olympics.

One of the biggest frauds in wrestling history. That guy was given Olympic medal.
Last olympics was 2016....which he won

0 for 20 TDs vs. Tibau.

Lets see them rematch with USADA and Khabib being more mature, dude was young and just got to the UFC.

Isnt it evident that he has grown a ton since that fight?

Dont downplay Gleison either, dude has some amazing wrestling statistics regardless of his background when inside the cage.

So you are also saying Yoel sucks at wrestling cause all the TDs he gave Brunson?

Vlasov or no Vlasov, Poirier is fucked

No human can grapple with Khabib. Only bears.
Except he was tossed aside like a child by Gleison Tibau.

Sweet Daddy Siki wrestled a bear and made wrestling bears cool before Khabib and Siki wrestled an actual bear, not a cub.

Yeah right. Askren mauls him. He hasn't even faced a good wrestler at 155...let alone the best mma wrestler ever at 170.
And he never will face GSP. Askren has a great shot too though.

Roma seemed to approve of Khabib and his team's wrestling. If any of them are half as good as Roma then they have nothing to worry about.

What if prorier trains with Karlein?

Lets see them rematch with USADA and Khabib being more mature, dude was young and just got to the UFC.

Isnt it evident that he has grown a ton since that fight?

Dont downplay Gleison either, dude has some amazing wrestling statistics regardless of his background when inside the cage.

So you are also saying Yoel sucks at wrestling cause all the TDs he gave Brunson?

Yes Brunson outwrestled Yoel.

Brunson is a better wrestler than anyone Khabib has faced and folkstyle is more effective than frrestyle for mma.

Doesn't mean Yoel sucks at wrestling. Don't know where you got that from.

Back