Media Khabib wrestling at AKA

that's a tough room.

khabib smesh.

and how can you not love DC. he's the coach everyone wants.

I really do not believe for 1 second Khabib is substantially heavier than Chase Saldate on that day they wrestled. Chase has FAR heftier upper legs and lower legs too. Khabib may have a bit more upper body thickness on the young wrestler.
Watch the video carefully, i'd guess they are within 5-10lbs of each other. And no I don't need one of your silly replies trashing someone else's viewpoint. Forget who the names are just look at the video : they're about the same weight.
So you think khabib weighs 160-165? Lol. Just stop

So you think khabib weighs 160-165? Lol. Just stop
no that's not what I said.

I am making enquiries on this.

and HEY, listen up, *if* you're more right than I am, then i have *no problem* (unlike you) saying so and admitting it. That's what being a man is all about D5 Wrestler.

image_handler.aspx

Who cares who "won" or who weighed more, I just took that it's great these kids get to train with top UFC fighters.

The OP wasnt posting this in a competitive way but trolls steered the discussion to that direction unfortunately.

Can you imagine these kids reading Sherdog and seeing adults argue over who won the wrestling practice video lol

Who cares who "won" or who weighed more, I just took that it's great these kids get to train with top UFC fighters.

The OP wasnt posting this in a competitive way but trolls steered the discussion to that direction unfortunately.

Can you imagine these kids reading Sherdog and seeing adults argue over who won the wrestling practice video lol
Post a video of Conor sparring with a 15 year old, I'm sure all the khabib nut huggers would keep it positive
{<jordan}

Post a video of Conor sparring with a 15 year old, I'm sure all the khabib nut huggers would keep it positive
{<jordan}

You think those kids wrestle with guys of the same weight classes all the time ?

Oh and you can't compare wrestling with sparring/striking.

You think those kids wrestle with guys of the same weight classes all the time ?
So what was the point of the video? Gilroy kids have been training at aka for years this is practice. Imagine posting "conor striking at sbg" with some random 15 year old kid in a regular practice. Who cares?

{<jordan}
Conor would probably get Koed by a 15 years old boxer... Conors Trash boxing only works in mma

Conor would probably get Koed by a 15 years old boxer... Conors Trash boxing only works in mma
Thx for proving my point. And khabins wrestling only works in mma which is why he never competed in a single wrestling tournament in his life

So what was the point of the video? Gilroy kids have been training at aka for years this is practice. Imagine posting "conor striking at sbg" with some random 15 year old kid in a regular practice. Who cares?

I remember many of you McGregor followers drooling over this clip...

no that's not what I said.

I am making enquiries on this.

and HEY, listen up, *if* you're more right than I am, then i have *no problem* (unlike you) saying so and admitting it. That's what being a man is all about D5 Wrestler.
There's no point trying to reason with a reptilian brain

Back