Media Khabib wrestling at AKA

Has Khabib ever tried out fot the Russian olympic team? If he is such a great wrestler, you would think that might be something he would want to try.
Being a great wrestler and being Olympic caliber are not the same thing friend. Many great wrestlers will never come close to having a chance at the Olympic team, especially in Russia. It is a different world entirely.

Besides Khabib switch to judo at a young age cause he was better at it.

Post a video of Conor sparring with a 15 year old, I'm sure all the khabib nut huggers would keep it positive
{<jordan}
Conor posts videos of him boxing retired boxers who can't even win against Artem. Soooooooo Conor does it to himself to show off.
Khabib isn't trying to show off here.

U8xerT.gif

movement training with no knife?

no wonder he lost

Yea and now hes doing commercials for my heros shoe line LoL
It is hard to imagine someone being this butthurt 24/7. I hope you seek peofessional help. That shit aint healthy

Fun fact: Khabib once defeat Ed Ruth during sparring.

It is hard to imagine someone being this butthurt 24/7. I hope you seek peofessional help. That shit aint healthy
He'll get a lot angrier during April lol because Khabib's name will be everywhere. Dude need to let go honestly. Breath in breath out, meditation, over the counter pills, whatever

Old video I think. Joining aka did move his wrestling forward and gave him a lot more tools in his box as well as helped his striking. Having the American wrestling and tds has evolved him pretty well. He used to use the same tds but now changes them up all the time. It was a great move for him.

D-1 is in here crying about the video because in his words "if there was a video of Conor sparing a young boxer, Khabib fans would be trolling it"

So to respond to a hypothetical scenario where his hero is criticized, he is on here bitching and shitting up the thread.

What a twat lol.

If Khabib gets you against a wall or fence you are absolutely fucked. That was competitive until he got the underhooks against the wall

Never seen anyone so good against the cage/fence ever in MMA. He's the most dominating force ever when it gets there.

Great videos, thanks for posting! i'd love to see more of these from other camps as well. Cormier is such a good coach, has he ever been in someones corner?

Back