Khabib will outstrike Dustin aswel.. Screenshot this

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
khabib is getting shit for his standup but in reality he is one of the best striker in LW
he outstruck all his opponent
he even won the standup against the best striker in the UFC (Conor McGregor)

he's just a big Dagistani Winning Machine

#KhabibBlesskhabibmcgregor.jpg

Threat of the TD makes you a way better striker, no fucking way he's one of the best in the division and no fucking way McGregor is the best striker in the UFC tho

Khabib while not nearly as proficient in striking has some underrated wrinkles to his game. Covers up well has a good jab etc.

I think p head spends the fight on his back, another no hoper vs khabib tbh

I think significant strikes were like 30-20 for Tibau vs Kebab
They were 28-25 but Khabib seemed to land the harder shots and put the pressure on more.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Khabib out strike Dustin, his striking keeps improving at an impressive rate and the threat of the takedown is like nobody else's.

I kinda agree. He's so good at grappling that the rest of his skills should/could catch up to that level or near. Dustin ascended to SS3 though. It's gonna be an insane fight

Dustin will start strong with the stand up and then go flying. It will be all Khabib after that. Dustin will be too busy trying to avoid the slam after tasting it once.

I think significant strikes were like 30-20 for Tibau vs Kebab

Khabib fought Tibau in 2012. People need to stop hanging that fight over his head. He has improved a lot since that fight 7 years ago.

Khabib fought Tibau in 2012. People need to stop hanging that fight over his head. He has improved a lot since that fight 7 years ago.
I only brought it up cuz TS stated he has out-struck all of his opponents

khabib is getting shit for his standup but in reality he is one of the best striker in LW
he outstruck all his opponent
he even won the standup against the best striker in the UFC (Conor McGregor)

he's just a big Dagistani Winning Machine

#KhabibBlessView attachment 587497
please stop posting pointless stuff like this, you're not helping Khabibs image in any way doing that, it's just annoying

Not so convinced. Dustin dosen't mind a gritty fight and is good at throwing under duress. Think Khabib will very much need to lean on his grappling. Stylistically don't think it's a good idea to stand with Poirier even though he was able to land a knock down on Mcgregor.

Khabib looks like a giant garden gnome. He will probably beat dustin, but then his time is over when him and tony ferguson fight. Tony ferguson is going to finish him.

If Dustin will be afraid of the takedown as much as Conor was, I wouldn't be surprised. And, by logic, he *should* be afraid.
The shot that sent him to his knees landed (almost) purely due to Conor's fear of getting taken.
*shrug*

He'll end up being KO'd similar to Bobby Green. Khabib and Green have the same boxing defence - cover up + lean back + run away. That's a literal death against a volume hitter like Dustin.

He'll end up being KO'd similar to Bobby Green. Khabib and Green have the same boxing defence - cover up + lean back + run away. That's a literal death against a volume hitter like Dustin.
There's honestly pretty much no defense in those tiny gloves

The shots will get through one way or another

The key for Khabib is not letting his opponents throw a hard shot because a miss could essentially end the fight if he ducks under your punch and starts mauling...he kinda fights standing like I'd imagine JCC to fight if he was in mma, that forward plodding mexican phone booth shit.

It's incredibly hard to score a ko on that

Plus the big amish beard absorbs most contact

You couldn't convince me otherwise if you tried

Back