Khabib will outstrike Dustin aswel.. Screenshot this

There's honestly pretty much no defense in those tiny gloves

The shots will get through one way or another

The key for Khabib is not letting his opponents throw a hard shot because a miss could essentially end the fight if he ducks under your punch and starts mauling...he kinda fights standing like I'd imagine JCC to fight if he was in mma, that forward plodding mexican phone booth shit.

It's incredibly hard to score a ko on that
What I've meant is this:

NKYYAgN.gif
VjydkHe.gif

pIWINku.gif
OKH9yJ0.gif

Dustin is the right guy to capitalize on this type of 'defence'. No way Khabib does anything to Dustin from the use of his striking as it's cited in the OP.

What I've meant is this:

NKYYAgN.gif
VjydkHe.gif

pIWINku.gif
OKH9yJ0.gif

Dustin is the right guy to capitalize on this type of 'defence'. No way Khabib does anything to Dustin from the use of his striking as it's cited in the OP.
Yeah i think if Dustin was able to push him back like Al was doing he might be able to see some opening....I'm no Javier Mendez in the arena of mma striking iq but if i was Dustin, I'd be noticing how high Khabib's chin is while Al is closing distance.....a well placed uppercut behind a straight punch might be worth a try there

khabib is getting shit for his standup but in reality he is one of the best striker in LW
he outstruck all his opponent
he even won the standup against the best striker in the UFC (Conor McGregor)

he's just a big Dagistani Winning Machine

#KhabibBlessView attachment 587497
Ffs keep it real. His striking is shit. Short arms etc. gets hits in due to opponents not wanting to get taken down. It’s not rocket science.

Khaduck avoiding ferg. He has a giant head and won’t be beaten by a striker. Ferg is his kryptonite. Make this . Fuck me. Fight of the decade.

Khabib looks like a giant garden gnome. He will probably beat dustin, but then his time is over when him and tony ferguson fight. Tony ferguson is going to finish him.

This is number one bullshit..

<{you!}>

What I've meant is this:

NKYYAgN.gif
VjydkHe.gif

pIWINku.gif
OKH9yJ0.gif

That’s a damn good find. I’m still sticking to my guns that Poirier is going to win at least two rounds against Khabib if not beat him

He has that journey man vibe but he’s gone up against a murderers row of LWs lately and came out on top

Not really, if UFC offers him to Khabib and Khabib avoids it that's ducking.

CMON dude. We all know you are biggest Conor nuthugger on Sherdog but really???

Now you are resulting to what IF's to try to put Khabib down.

So sad

I think it would be unwise for Khabib to try to strike with Dustin. Arguably Dustins best chance.

Ha

DAGASTANI CHICKEN RUNS FROM REMATCH
Conor needs a top 5 win to warrant a rematch. He got whooped, it's nothing like what happened in Diaz I. And nothing suggests he'd do any better the second time.

his striking sucks dude but his wrestling nullifies all of that because of the obvious takedown threat

khabib is getting shit for his standup but in reality he is one of the best striker in LW

outstruck all his opponents? lol if you're talking the standup then look at the stats, Conor actually outstruck him on the feet...Khabib just landed the best punch
0sr1MUP.jpg

Threat of the takedown does fighters wonders

He was outstruck and outgrappled by Tibau.

I can't believe people think Khabib is a good striker. Legit not at all what I think in any fight ive ever seen of his. If his grappling wasn't one of the best ever, he'd probably be a fringe top 10.

fck sake dude don't you have eyes? What we've seen from Khabib his striking has been decent. But not elite. No way. All his opponents fight like they're on a tightrope, the mind consumed by threat of being taken down. You ain't getting up.

EDIT: As in the Al Iaquinta fight some fighters will even let Khabib hit them and jab at them, encouraging Khabib to keep it on the feet. 100% Al thought I'll let him hit me and hit me and hopefully I can land smth big.

one of the best strikers at LW =/= having a huge takedown threat

Dustin will shock the world.
He will catch khabib and put him away

Back