• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Khabib wants to stamp out "Islamophobia" around the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
No, but I wish they would fucking stop.

"Yeah dude, God and Jesus are SUPER happy that you just tried to give your opponent, who they ALSO watch over, brain damage...."

LOL I agree, but hey...they just fought for my entertainment so they are allowed to thank who/whatever motivates them, IMO.

LOL I agree, but hey...they just fought for my entertainment so they are allowed to thank who/whatever motivates them, IMO.
Just one FUCKING time I want there to be a bloody fight and the winner has it all over their gloves and shit and they thank like Tyr or Ares or Mars and whip their arms around to spray everyone in the ring with it like an asshole.

I get that. I do think there are those on "the outside" so to speak that see Khabib's statements kinda like say, two guys standing outside their houses burning cut tree branches and stuff and Person A says to Person B:
"Dude, be careful your fire doesn't get to close to your house"

Meanwhile Person B's house is literally burning down.

Not saying the perception is true but I think that's what it is.
You can use that logic almost anywhere though. For instance, why are Americans worried about Islamic terrorism when more Americans are killing each other than being killed by Islamist terrorists? Shouldn't America focus on reducing the crime between its citizens before worrying about some minor foreign threat? But also why focus on homicides when there are more suicides? And why suicides when there are more heart attack deaths? So on and so forth.

You can use that logic almost anywhere though. For instance, why are Americans worried about Islamic terrorism when more Americans are killing each other than being killed by Islamist terrorists? Shouldn't America focus on reducing the crime between its citizens before worrying about some minor foreign threat? But also why focus on homicides when there are more suicides? And why suicides when there are more heart attack deaths? So on and so forth.
This is why I think being altruistic is a waste of time.

Just worry about making sure you and your family can eat, have a roof over their head so on and so forth and let everyone else just do their thing so to speak (obviously within reason, someone tries to break in my door to fuck up me or my family I'll do what I can to at least take them with me)

This is why I think being altruistic is a waste of time.

Just worry about making sure you and your family can eat, have a roof over their head so on and so forth and let everyone else just do their thing so to speak (obviously within reason, someone tries to break in my door to fuck up me or my family I'll do what I can to at least take them with me)
My point is people like to deflect when they don't want to talk about the topic at hand. In this case Khabib was asked about Islamophobia so everyone wants to deflect to terrorism or something like that.

My point is people like to deflect when they don't want to talk about the topic at hand. In this case Khabib was asked about Islamophobia so everyone wants to deflect to terrorism or something like that.
I haven't been able to watch the interview but was this like a news caster asking or a sports reporter?

Nope just a big cucuy fan
So why would you want Poirier to beat Khabib? Khabib vs Tony, both on 12 fight winning streaks, is what every MMA fan should hope for. Especially Tony fans, him winning the belt from a two time defending champ who tied his win streak would mean more than beating Poirier.
I haven't been able to watch the interview but was this like a news caster asking or a sports reporter?
I don't recognize the cunt, my guess would be he's a sports reporter of some kind. Its really only a small part of the interview but OP's Islamophobia made him zero in on that for maximum outrage.

I don't recognize the cunt, my guess would be he's a sports reporter of some kind. Its really only a small part of the interview but OP's Islamophobia made him zero in on that for maximum outrage.
Then that annoys me the same way people jumping on Stann for talking about his silver star annoyed me.

Stann, UNLIKE Kennedy as an example rarely talked about his service unless he was asked... and he seemed to ALWAYS be asked. Sports reporters should stick to fucking sports.

So why would you want Poirier to beat Khabib? Khabib vs Tony, both on 12 fight winning streaks, is what every MMA fan should hope for. Especially Tony fans, him winning the belt from a two time defending champ who tied his win streak would mean more than beating Poirier.

Cause Poirier is the next in line? What type of bullshit you talking about bro? Why are you white knighting khabob so bad?

Cause Poirier is the next in line? What type of bullshit you talking about bro? Why are you white knighting khabob so bad?
Didn't mean to hit a nerve but okay pal, see ya around.

Islamophobia is the worst thing about this forum. It's actually disgusting. I don't hate all gay people because some gay people are rapists. Why do some people hate all Muslim people because some Muslims are terrorists? Hatred breeds hatred and some people on this forum need to take a hard look at themselves for fueling the issues they like so much to complain about

Just saying, you seemed bothered by the last post. That was not my intent...

tenor.gif

Then that annoys me the same way people jumping on Stann for talking about his silver star annoyed me.

Stann, UNLIKE Kennedy as an example rarely talked about his service unless he was asked... and he seemed to ALWAYS be asked. Sports reporters should stick to fucking sports.
I get asking about it, he is fighting in a Muslim majority country and he has been open about his faith. From the UFC/media perspective he can potentially help break into new markets in a way other fighters can't.

I do agree that sometimes its annoying when the media and the UFC really try hard to push a narrative and with Khabib its usually about his faith. But let's be honest, even when asked about the fight game most fighters give generic answer 9/10 times. The media is trying to do them a favor by getting them to open up about themselves in ways that make them more marketable.

Good thing Christians never kill each other right?
huh? this is a topic on Khabib wanting to stomp out islamophobia. get your head out of your ass and stay on topic. jesus, how hard is that?

Islamophobia is the worst thing about this forum. It's actually disgusting. I don't hate all gay people because some gay people are rapists. Why do some people hate all Muslim people because some Muslims are terrorists? Hatred breeds hatred and some people on this forum need to take a hard look at themselves for fueling the issues they like so much to complain about
We need more of you around here brother. Serious.

Talking about islamophobia is like talking about naziphobia.

https://quran.com/9/29
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Back