• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Khabib wants to stamp out "Islamophobia" around the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I want to see someone split that face so bad.

Well, he better stamp out terrorism and modernize its teachings then.

We would all love that. Probably need to stomp out Muslim murdering women first.

Good for him. But he's better off confronting his Muslim brothers ...

Muslims kill more muslims then any smart bomb could ever dream of.

Before you lefties start pissing and moaning, look at the stats

Wait, Khabib is going to kill all the islamic terrorists and those that want to actually enforce sharia law everywhere?

Isnt that a death threat to several members of Congress...

<DCWhoa>

Islamophobia and anything that may fall under that large umbrella may hinder the spread of Islam. Anyone wanting it to spread would want to stamp out any sort of resistance.

Why is everyone who doesn't like Islam called a "phobic" by the left and muslims?

Phobia:
pho·bi·a
/ˈfōbēə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
Good grief. I get their strategy and unfortunately it's working to an extent, but stop calling it what it isn't.

Why is everyone who doesn't like Islam called a "phobic" by the left and muslims?

Phobia:
pho·bi·a
/ˈfōbēə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
Good grief. I get their strategy and unfortunately it's working to an extent, but stop calling it what it isn't.
LOL, many of them are Semites, but that's kinda taken.

ah they moved the thread here. Thread locked before my reply posted

There are specific traits that are very hardline but they don’t believe in going around killing unbelievers randomly. Its a large topic tbh, and wahabis/salafis themselves are divided into many groups themselves. Many believe in non-violence whereas you also have a minority that believe in the opposite, like Bin Laden.
I'll be the first to concede that the texts of any Abrahamic religion can be brutal and that it's important to consider context, interpretation, and the personal believer when trying to assess the impact of the faith.

And a big part of the problem is that the Muslim faith has been co-opted by what would be fairly described as an extreme political movement that uses religion as the hook. They recruit in wartorn areas among people desensitized to horrible violence and living in abject poverty that are very suceptible to a cult-like movement and the promise of a better life to come. What better way to find pawns to strap a bomb to their chest?

But at the end of the day that small minority runs a worldwide terrorist network and does so in the name of Allah. Is it fair that peaceful Muslims have to overcome the perception? No. But (imo anyway) sometimes the lack of the peaceful practicing members condemning the extremists looks a lot like tacit approval. I think they could do a better job in that regard

Cliffs? I'm not watching those ears for 17 minutes...

iu

Tony via d'arce.

Back