• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Khabib wants to stamp out "Islamophobia" around the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I’m hoping either Poirier or Ferguson stomp him out so he can fade into obscurity with his boys in the tub

I have always said... We should let muslims and christians fight it out to the death while the rest of us stand by and watch

I think that too sometimes...

then, I prefer a more sane approach. How about, NOT fucking killing people simply for believing in a different religion.

I love how right wing types are suddenly concerned about women's rights, LGBTQ rights, religious fanaticism, etc whenever Islam comes into discussion.

{<jordan}

We don't think women should be treated unfairly, LGBT folk should be persecuted or that there isn't issues with other religions... it's just that we don't like feminism, LGBT pride parades and transgender studies for children and understand that Islam and its culture is more problematic than other religions.

Khabib and his buddies around that region, are a part of the reason as to why "Islamophobia" exists.

I encourage any man to visit Dagestan or Chechenya in order to encounter some of that Muslim hospitality. They're good peoples, as long as you agree with everything the say, keep your mouth shut, keep your head down, and avert your eyes from their gaze.

I think that too sometimes...

then, I prefer a more sane approach. How about, NOT fucking killing people simply for believing in a different religion.

Well, your approach is obviously ideal but come on now... We are talking about religious nuts. Ain't nothing sane in that shit

Stop going into a goddamn jihad after your fights and maybe you'll see that happening.

Incidentally, there is no such thing as islamophobia.

A phobia is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about being worried about the disposition of people who have claimed that they will kill infidels. There's nothing irrational about being worried that you might get blown up over a book, when people in the past have been blown up over a book.

Stop going into a goddamn jihad after your fights and maybe you'll see that happening.

Incidentally, there is no such thing as islamophobia.

A phobia is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about being worried about the disposition of people who have claimed that they will kill infidels. There's nothing irrational about being worried that you might get blown up over a book, when people in the past have been blown up over a book.
Who's got control of your mind.

Who's got control of your mind.
Hm? I don't understand, sorry. If you're saying that the book can control someone's mind, I guess that's one way to put it.
I tend to lean towards the idea that people deal with their violent tendencies differently. Some people recognize them and channel them into something constructive. Some people don't understand them, so they mislabel them, attribute them to other people or higher people, and then act out in hostile and destructive ways.
I don't know if that's someone or a book controlling their mind, seems more like people deluding themselves. But either way the result is not fun.

BTW a mod warned me for calling Khabib a towelhead, saying "ethnic slurs" are not allowed. Which is bullshit, because that term is used based on a person's religion, not ethnicity. People don't refer to the persecuted Christians in Muslim countries as towelheads even though they're ethnically Arab, Persian, etc.

For the region Khabib lives in... shouldn't there be more front lawn trimming of his own house before worrying about other people's houses?

For the region Khabib lives in... shouldn't there be more front lawn trimming of his own house before worrying about other people's houses?
If you watch the interview he is asked about it by the reporter who also brings up Mo Saleh so its not like he brings it up. And he even goes on to say that with or without the two of them it wouldn't matter.

Khabib is hardly shy about his faith but its also something the media and the UFC play up because they see its potentially one of the better ways to market him. Its not an accident he's fighting in Abu Dhabi.

Last edited:
Hm? I don't understand, sorry. If you're saying that the book can control someone's mind, I guess that's one way to put it.
I tend to lean towards the idea that people deal with their violent tendencies differently. Some people recognize them and channel them into something constructive. Some people don't understand them, so they mislabel them, attribute them to other people or higher people, and then act out in hostile and destructive ways.
I don't know if that's someone or a book controlling their mind, seems more like people deluding themselves. But either way the result is not fun.
Nah, I meant your mind. Someone has conditioned your brain to be terrified of people you have probably never even encountered. So who's got control of it?

Back