• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Khabib wants to stamp out "Islamophobia" around the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
If you watch the interview he is asked about it by the reporter who also brings up Mo Saleh so its not like he brings it up. And he even goes on to say that with or without tho two of them it wouldn't matter.

Khabib is hardly shy about his faith but its also something the media and the UFC play up because they see its potentially one of the better ways to market him. Its not an accident he's fighting in Abu Dhabi.
Admittedly didn't watch the vid. New job so not sure what I can get away with here while I'm on my probationary period.

I get what Khabib wants to do and while I whole-heartedly understand WHY he reacted how he did after the McDumb fight (and if I were in his shoes I'd have struggled not to go after Danis either) I do kinda wish Khabib, like the way I would grumble about Tim Kennedy and his military service... would just leave the whole religion thing behind. I know it's part of what makes him, well him the same way Kennedy's military service but with Khabib the slight issue is we saw how a shitheel like McDumb would use it to rile him up. I just want to watch Khabib show up, throw someone on their backside then hit them in the face the whole time saying "you should just give up".

The little I know about Dagestan is that it's a rough area. Not to the violence levels of like, what the Chechens are dealing with with Grozny basically being half destroyed all the time but seemingly on the edge of that.

Admittedly didn't watch the vid. New job so not sure what I can get away with here while I'm on my probationary period.

I get what Khabib wants to do and while I whole-heartedly understand WHY he reacted how he did after the McDumb fight (and if I were in his shoes I'd have struggled not to go after Danis either) I do kinda wish Khabib, like the way I would grumble about Tim Kennedy and his military service... would just leave the whole religion thing behind. I know it's part of what makes him, well him the same way Kennedy's military service but with Khabib the slight issue is we saw how a shitheel like McDumb would use it to rile him up. I just want to watch Khabib show up, throw someone on their backside then hit them in the face the whole time saying "you should just give up".
Nah Khabib is right to be open about his religion, its a great way to endear him to a potentially huge audience. I see Muslims on social media who I know give zero fucks about MMA posting about Khabib. Personally, after years of seeing fighters thank Jesus its nice to finally hear one say "alhamdulillah"

Nah Khabib is right to be open about his religion, its a great way to endear him to a potentially huge audience. I see Muslims on social media who I know give zero fucks about MMA posting about Khabib. Personally, after years of seeing fighters thank Jesus its nice to finally hear one say "alhamdulillah"
Fair enough.

I have always said... We should let muslims and christians fight it out to the death while the rest of us stand by and watch
You act like those are the only two groups fighting.

I’m hoping either Poirier or Ferguson stomp him out so he can fade into obscurity with his boys in the tub
Reporter: "As a Muslim, do you want people to not hate Muslims?"

Khabib: "yeah sure"

Sherdog: "I hope he gets stomped out!"

<{katwhu}>

Nah, I meant your mind. Someone has conditioned your brain to be terrified of people you have probably never even encountered. So who's got control of it?
That I haven't encountered? Yeah you're full of shit. And not even creative about it.

That I haven't encountered? Yeah you're full of shit. And not even creative about it.
I dont need to be creative to tell you the truth. I just need to be honest. I hope you will do the same for me.

stop spreading like vermin to the rest of the world and then you wont have to go around stomping out islamophobia.
seriously though, you have muslims killing other muslims in droves in your own shitholestans, and you worry about being disliked somewhere else?

stop spreading like vermin to the rest of the world and then you wont have to go around stomping out islamophobia.
seriously though, you have muslims killing other muslims in droves in your own shitholestans, and you worry about being disliked somewhere else?

Good thing Christians never kill each other right?

Good thing Christians never kill each other right?
Just to throw a wrench...

Do they kill non-believers or other Christian sects as often BECAUSE of their religion? I had that worded way better in my head.

Basically, are they using their religion as the excuse for the violence or just being violent douchebags.

Just to throw a wrench...

Do they kill non-believers or other Christian sects as often BECAUSE of their religion? I had that worded way better in my head.

Basically, are they using their religion as the excuse for the violence or just being violent douchebags.

Does it matter?

Does it matter?
Ultimately not really most likely but maybe it's because of media perception but it certainly feels like the youngest of the big three is the one still throwing it's temper tantrums.

I dont need to be creative to tell you the truth. I just need to be honest. I hope you will do the same for me.
But you're not being honest. You made a statement about me that's false.

Is arguing in bad faith honesty?

Ultimately not really most likely but maybe it's because of media perception but it certainly feels like the youngest of the big three is the one still throwing it's temper tantrums.
Funny how almost anytime a Muslim says anything its brought back around to terrorism. I never thought that a Muslim athlete merely saying they are against Islamophobia when asked would be controversial but I guess Khabib has to answer for the sins of all Muslims and self-flagellate before he's allowed to talk being a role model to Muslims.

Funny how almost anytime a Muslim says anything its brought back around to terrorism. I never thought that a Muslim athlete merely saying they are against Islamophobia when asked would be controversial but I guess Khabib has to answer for the sins of all Muslims and self-flagellate before he's allowed to talk being a role model to Muslims.
I only brought it up cause of Wet Blanket doing the "Christians don't kill right?" shtick.

I only brought it up cause of Wet Blanket doing the "Christians don't kill right?" shtick.
Sure that's a lame shtick but the thread in general is a pretty good example of the fact that Muslims pretty much can't say anything without getting shit on just for being Muslim. OP admitted he doesn't like Khabib simply because he's Muslim but somehow Islamophobia doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Sure that's a lame shtick but the thread in general is a pretty good example of the fact that Muslims pretty much can;t say anything without getting shit on just for being Muslim. OP admitted he doesn't like Khabib simply because he's Muslim but somehow Islamophobia doesn't exist.
I get that. I do think there are those on "the outside" so to speak that see Khabib's statements kinda like say, two guys standing outside their houses burning cut tree branches and stuff and Person A says to Person B:
"Dude, be careful your fire doesn't get to close to your house"

Meanwhile Person B's house is literally burning down.

Not saying the perception is true but I think that's what it is.

It's the same nuance people use when they talk about any minorty (black on black crime, Indigenous people, etc).

Are Christian athletes asked to repent the sins of all their fellow followers when they thank god in the ring?

Are Christian athletes asked to repent the sins of all their fellow followers when they thank god in the ring?
No, but I wish they would fucking stop.

"Yeah dude, God and Jesus are SUPER happy that you just tried to give your opponent, who they ALSO watch over, brain damage...."

Back