Khabib walks around heavier than GSP , both 5"10. A 'Legacy' fight needs to be at 170 or catchweight

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
If it is a 'legacy fight', they meet in the middle at catchweight 165 Ibs.
Otherwise Khabib steps up and tests himself at 170 where he has fought before.
Considering Khabib literally almost died trying to make 155 shows it is unnatural and totally unfair to force GSPs body to try it for the first time.

If he is a true FIGHTER he fights GSP where GSP is a legend at 170.

He already has the age advantage he wants every advantage he can get.

I see no reason for GSP to challenge a guy in a lower weightclass he never fought in before.

A lot of people will shit on you and swear Khabib isn't a big LW and ignore all your other points.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Georges-St-Pierre-768x768-696x696.jpg

DEoYFFaWsAIxn8G.jpg

GSP wants another belt
To quote GSP:
"I dont challenge guys in a lower weightclass"

Khabib called out his idol. He steps up or they meet in the middle. Anything else is a bitch move.

To quote GSP:
"I dont challenge guys in a lower weightclass"

Khabib called out his idol. He steps up or they meet in the middle. Anything else is a bitch move.
gotta agree with this. and GSP has said before he could easily make 155. but how's that gonna look? and why compete for a belt he doesn't want to defend? a superfight at 165 would make sense.

Considering Khabib literally almost died trying to make 155 shows it is unnatural and totally unfair to force GSPs body to try it for the first time.

I see no reason for GSP to challenge a guy in a lower weightclass he never fought in before.

Khabib vs Tony for title defense in late 2019 or early 2020. If Khabib beat Tony then I would like to see him fight Cowboy/Gaethje winner for 30-0 as a last retirement fight or GSP super fight at 165lb catchweight. I dont wont to see McGregor rematch especially if Conor doesn't beat any top 10 lightweight before this.

The difference is that GSP at 185lbs is solid and in shape with very low body fat.

Khabib at 185lbs carries some extra fat. Khabib's in shape weight is closer to 175lbs.

That said, ten pounds isn't a big difference. They could easily have a catch-weight bout. I remember khabib suggested 162lbs, so directly in-between their two respective weight classes and I think that seems fair and doable.

Gsp reach = 76 inches (average lhw)
Khabib reach = 70 inches (average fw)

The reason why they suggest catchweight is because they don't want a situation where GSP beats Khabib then holds up the entire division cause GSP doesn't want to defend his belt. Dana knows it which is why he is refusing to let the fight happen. He doesn't want GSP to fight then run away again.

No it doesn't. Khabib is a LW and if GSP wants the fight, it happens on the A Side's terms. 155 or 160 potentially.

If it is not at 155 people will discredit the win for gap, and pretend khabib is still undefeated and that a fight above his class should not count.

If the fight is not for the 155lbs title then what's in it for gsp?

He wants the legacy of being the first champ champ champ

Some random catch weight fight won't cut it.

Also talking about this at this point is pointless, because tony ferguson is gonna finish khabib and take the title! Gsp don't want that smoke #TeamElCucuy #ChampShitOnly #SnapDownCity

If it is not at 155 people will discredit the win for gap, and pretend khabib is still undefeated and that a fight above his class should not count.

N if khabib wins gsp nuthuggers will dismiss the win as:

Gsp past his prime
Colitis
Cut too hard
Long time off
Bad knees...

If the fight is not for the 155lbs title then what's in it for gsp?

He wants the legacy of being the first champ champ champ

Some random catch weight fight won't cut it.

Also talking about this at this point is pointless, because tony ferguson is gonna finish khabib and take the title! Gsp don't want that smoke #TeamElCucuy #ChampShitOnly #SnapDownCity

Who in their right might would give gsp another title fight after the crap he pulled as mw champ?

I think GSP wants a belt though, its his only motivation. Unless they make a 165 belt he won't want it at 165.

Who in their right might would give gsp another title fight after the crap he pulled as mw champ?

egg fucking zackly,

who the fuck would give GSP the chance to whoop your champ and then just fuck off and vacate before ever defending.... again

fight at heavyweight. Challenge them both to make the bottom the weight range. Get sponsorship from a fast food company.

If Khabib and GSP are of similar size, then GSP will have no trouble making 155lb.

Back