Khabib vs Connor will be decided within 2 minutes

Yes another khabib/connor prediction thread

All this talk and all this waiting and we will all know how the fight will end within 2 minutes

Either Connor KOs khabib quick due to khabibs high chin, poor takedown set up and rudimentary striking skills

Or Khabib with stands an initial punch or two to get Connor against the cage and down. From there Connor gets MANhandled by and tkoed. Connor may last until the 2nd round but if Khabib gets him down within 2 minutes of round 1 starting that's the beginning of the end for Connor

I seriously doubt this will be a war of attrition. I doubt Khabib can withstand Connor landing multiple lefts on him for more than a round and I doubt Connor will survive getting taken down by Khabib
Khabib and coaches have already said there will be a different approach to Conor. Conor only has 1 path to victory and being out of the cage over 2yrs he's fukd!!

Good, I usually jerk off when Conor is fighting and I'm a chronic premature ejaculator so if the fight ends in 3 minutes it will be perfect.
How much edging does that entail? You must have the patience of a saint!

Good, I usually jerk off when Conor is fighting and I'm a chronic premature ejaculator so if the fight ends in 3 minutes it will be perfect.
More honest than the average Conor fan

<mma4>

How much edging does that entail? You must have the patience of a saint!

It comes with practice. I've been dragged through divorce and custody court for years. You can't help but become a saint of patience.

Easily the fight could go Khabib dominating first round and conor finishing him the second. Never know how these fights go. Likely conor finishes early or khabib gets late stoppage/ decision. It also could be an even matchup with conor dropping khabib a few rounds and khabib wrestling him others. We don't know both gameplans so we will have to see.

Back