Khabib vs Connor will be decided within 2 minutes

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yes another khabib/connor prediction thread

All this talk and all this waiting and we will all know how the fight will end within 2 minutes

Either Connor KOs khabib quick due to khabibs high chin, poor takedown set up and rudimentary striking skills

Or Khabib with stands an initial punch or two to get Connor against the cage and down. From there Connor gets MANhandled by and tkoed. Connor may last until the 2nd round but if Khabib gets him down within 2 minutes of round 1 starting that's the beginning of the end for Connor

I seriously doubt this will be a war of attrition. I doubt Khabib can withstand Connor landing multiple lefts on him for more than a round and I doubt Connor will survive getting taken down by Khabib

Good, I usually jerk off when Conor is fighting and I'm a chronic premature ejaculator so if the fight ends in 3 minutes it will be perfect.

It's a solid prediction. If khabib gets conor down, he's down for the round.

Should go something like this lulz

CFAE5280-B646-4FC3-B9C1-E69996455400.jpeg

Khabib couldn’t finish 11th ranked Al in 5 rounds. Khabib isn’t a finisher.

People keep saying this so I’ll say it will be a 5 rounder

You just think that because you were conceived in 2 minutes. Its in your dna

Is normal

giphy.gif

People keep saying this so I’ll say it will be a 5 rounder

If Khabib gets him down within 2 minutes and somehow Connor has cardio to last on bottom 5 rounds all rounds will be like round 1. The fight is still decided within those 2 minutes

I hope Khabib is talking to Conor the whole time he's giving him facial reconstructive surgery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back