Khabib vs Connor will be decided within 2 minutes

Connor will get subbed with an americana.

Jeez-us.......
@Dbreiden83080 Another homosexual comment...This time by a Conor fan....

<36>

Right I'm a Conor fan, that's why I make stuff like this

giphy.gif

Never go full retard.

Christ man, my bad.....Seriously. I always thought you were a Conor fan.

I'm a popcorn fan, I jerk off to popcorn. Conor beating Aldo in 13 seconds = A+ level popcorn. Nate choking Conor the F out also = A+ level popcorn. Whenever Conor fights there's always great popcorn and I'm always jerking off. Stop giving a shit about individual fighters and start embracing the drama and popcorn and enjoy everyone getting KTFO.

I'm a popcorn fan, I jerk off to popcorn. Conor beating Aldo in 13 seconds = A+ level popcorn. Nate choking Conor the F out also = A+ level popcorn. Whenever Conor fights there's always great popcorn and I'm always jerking off. Stop giving a shit about individual fighters and start embracing the drama and popcorn and enjoy everyone getting KTFO.
Ha! Crazy bastard.

Khabib couldn’t finish 11th ranked Al in 5 rounds. Khabib isn’t a finisher.

except for how he has basically finished every other opponent he has faced in his entire career...

BUT, Khabib finished Michael Johnson when Nate couldn't...so does that mean he is more of a finisher than Nate now?

Oh and...
Conor couldn't finish unranked Diaz in both fights. Conor isn't a finisher.

Agree. First 2 minutes will tell the story how this fight will unfold because this is a true two outcome fight - Conor by early KO or Khabib via late rape.

I think you're right. Either McGregor makes the first few minutes really count or he gets overwhelmed for the rest of the fight. Nurmagomedov isn't going to let him catch his breath the way Diaz did.

We'll have to wait and see, though.

Given that Khabib wins, I think the likelihood of a UD is much greater than a TKO. Khabib isn't a finisher.

Good, I usually jerk off when Conor is fighting and I'm a chronic premature ejaculator so if the fight ends in 3 minutes it will be perfect.
3 minutes isnt chronic PE you motherfucker....

I'd give it more like 2 rounds. Rooting for Conor here and despite knowing that a quick KO/TKO is his best chance at victory, a part of me would like to see both fighters get tested in their weaker areas.

Back