Khabib v Askren. Who takes it?

Askren is so overrated. Remember how will brooks did in ufc? or lombard?

Khabib would smash Askren. Askren wasn't even a world class wrestler, he made one olympic team and did terrible.
Ben is underrated

Hope Dana pulls his head out his ass and makes this fight in the future!
I say Khabib, I think they pretty even matched, but I ain't a fan of dufus sport after cm punk shit, and that kid dying at their event.
Khabib by better training camp

Most fighters are afraid of khabibs take downs. I personally don't think Askren would be. That can change a fight real quick.... Could be like Ronda vs Holm all over again. But, would most likely be a decision. Don't see either of them knocking each other out. (Askren has a chance at the sub tho)

would certainly be an interesting fight. Askren would have some interesting tricks on the ground, but i think Khabib scores harder and with more frequency. I'd pick Khabib by UD.

Honestly probably Askren

He gets a lot of shit for his level of competition, but he's clearly an elite fighter.
Just ask yourself, do you think Askren is better than Colby? Because Colby is a top 3 WW right now.

I'm absolutely convinced Lima would have beaten Rory had he stepped back and forced him to get up after chopping him down with leg kicks instead of following him to the floor.

Askren mauled Lima.

khabib, but askren is legit

Funky made quick work of the Tobikan Judan so i would say he crushes Khabib.

Askren would beat the similar sized WW Khabib if it was grappling only, but as bad Khabib is standing-up...Askren is even worse. I could very well see him getting KOed.

The best wredtler khabib ever fought was Tibau...Tibau.

He was taken dowm multiple times and failed to get a single takedown of his own. Tibau is FAR from a world-beater. Other than that, who are the best wrestlers he's faced? Healt? Trujillo?

To the knowledgable wrestling fans:

How do you think Khabib would fare against a 184 lb. beast like Jake Herbert?

Askren would beat the similar sized WW Khabib if it was grappling only, but as bad Khabib is standing-up...Askren is even worse. I could very well see him getting KOed.

Askren's got a chin tho. Took a nasty upkick from Lyman Good and walked right through it.

Just as likely Askren KO's him TBH.

Would be a very tough fight for Khabib. I could see Ben taking the decisions. I think it would be close either way.

It's like people collectively chose to forget that Khabib's grappling got shut the fuck down by Gleison Fucking Tibau.

If anybody gets takedowns and top position in that fight it's going to be Funky Ben

Lots of boxers over time have even held their head up, and they made it work for them.

tenor.gif
giphy-downsized.gif

Amazing Boxers can afford to do things like that.

FixedVictoriousHornet.gif

RectangularImpossibleArmyworm.gif

VS Khabib's striking...

ezgif.com-resize-72.gif

VioletSickJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

FloweryAmbitiousAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

0Vm4W3.gif

Everyone who has faced Khabib, has been terrified of this...

ayF84er.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-gif-5.gif

Mj6GM3.gif

Askren is so overrated. Remember how will brooks did in ufc? or lombard?

Khabib would smash Askren. Askren wasn't even a world class wrestler, he made one olympic team and did terrible.

? he made the olympic team, meaning he beat out everyone else in his weight class for the spot to represent his country, on the world stage, vs other countries. So literally speaking, he literally was world class, literally.

Some people man i swear...

Last edited:
Back