Khabib v Askren. Who takes it?

askren is bigger than khabib

khabib better anyways

This fight will go on with all sherdoggers falling to sleep midway through the second round of that fight .

"falling to sleep" ?? You mean "falling asleep" ? Learn the language before you talk shit in it.

This could be interesting. I would favor Askren and would say he takes Khabib down pretty easily, but I am more interested to see Khabib work from his back and what offense he can offer from there.

if kabob has been striking his whole life.

that's just sad.

was he training with ronda??

askren is bigger than khabib

khabib better anyways

No he isn't lol. Couldn't take down the same Tibau who got strangled by Joe Daddy.

Askren wrestled 163 intrrnationally, and Khabib has missed weight (horribly) at 155. Khabib himself has said he & GSP are the same size.

Now Khabib vs Michael Johnson...THAT was a size difference.

This HAS to happen or life is not fair. Dana would surely grant a 1-time and pay whatever it takes to make it happen.

Fantasy Fight... but would be interesting. But Ben would be past prime if he is ever signed by the UFC.

I'd love to see it. I would choose Askren if it came down to it, I heard he wrestles Woodley to death in training.

Isn't making the Olympic team in the first place an obvious sign of being world class, considering how many millions of people he's up against lol

shhh, don't use logic.

Askren easily. The guy, in my opinion at least, is the best wrestler in mma.

I think so as well, or at least one of them. He uses his grappling to dominate much the same way Khabib does.

I will say though, that Khabib is no slouch off his back. One area I think he holds the advantage over Ben. Could play a factor if they ever fought,

khabob had problems with tibau and one-legged real estate agent figting on a day's notice Iaquinta

once in a generation olympic level athlete ben FUNKY askren would submit khabob in a round

more interested int askren vs gsp

This would be a classic Sambo vs Wrestling match. Probably ends up with both guys striking the whole time.

This HAS to happen or life is not fair. Dana would surely grant a 1-time and pay whatever it takes to make it happen.

Rather see Askren-Maia TBH. Unlike T'wood, Colby, and Usman, Askren abdolutely WILL engage him on the ground.

Askren gives Khabib a beating.

Askren wins. Both suck on their feet and in wrestling size matter and Askren is a bit bigger.

Askren wasn't even a world class wrestler, he made one olympic team and did terrible.

You are a fool. Plus you are forgetting he is the first two time NCAA MVP award winner (now one of 3 to hold that honor).

Back