• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

I knew this would happen.

Respect to Khabib for calling out Dana and UFC on their BS and double standards. You treated Conor like a little prince and tolerated all his bs over the years, now you reap what you sowed.
What's to respect him for? He always threatens people like a primitive ape. A while back he threatened UFC that they would not be able to host an event in Russia if Khabib didn't get his way (I think it was regarding a title shot).

If I remember correctly, it was Conor that threw the handtruck and almost "killed" someone, not his team. Looking at Khabib's case, aside from Khabib attacking a person in the crowd, it was one of his teammates that jumped into the octagon and physically attacked Conor.

Stick your double standard cries up your ass.

First of all, I'm not defending Conor, so put that nonsense away.

You should be allowed to call someone a ni**er, yes. However (crucially), there are consequences for such things in most places. As there should be.
As far as I know Conor has said antyhing nearly as bad as that to Khabib. Your analogy doesn't work.

You are missing the point. Khabib doesn't think anyone should be even allowed to say certain things or for instance, criticize his religion. That's the point.
Dagestani rat”

You black rat” pretty racist to me. Calling someones father a coward in USA may not be offensive to most. But in Dagestan you might get stoned to death. It’s different culture man people respond differently to insults globally

You guys keep talking about money. Do you think he really cares about money? He lives with his parents in a small home.

He was looking right at him and advancing towards him to strike! What video were you watching. It can't be a sucker punch when the person getting punched is advancing towards you and shouting aggressively, it was self defence. You are blinded by your hatred of Connor.
The guy was already going over the cage when Conor punched him.

And I don't hate Conor, why would I hate someone I don't personally know or hasn't come to harm me or people I'm close to.

I just call bullshit on the double standard, and that's it.

Khabib could easily leave today and he'd be set for life fighting at ACB for huge money.
It probably doesn't benefit him much more to be at UFC from here on.

I can tell you right now that Khabib was the best fighter that appeared in the UFC of all time. No one did this before and I think this is a stop signal to the shit UFC "marketing". This must stop at once. Khabib bless, the first to do it.

Khabib is a 500k max fighter. He cant force shit. UFC will chose Conor.

But khabib has putin behind him now

So Dana will do as told or he will end up in hospital after drinking a cup of tea

Well you can say that Khabib is wrong to threaten/blackmail the UFC like this but one thing is for sure he aint playing. This is not like the time Conor tweeted out he was retiring, Khabib is walking unless his boy is reinstated. Also it shouldnt be that hard to get a visa, its not like when you go to get your visa, those people will magically have information on everything you had done in the U.S. If no charges were pressed there is no record of that night.

I dont understand the rationale of dana saying the guys that jumped the fence are banned. It makes no sense.

So you got excuses out the ass for your boy huh? They can both fuck off, but khabib is a fake tough guy.
Fake tough guy huh, fights and cranks Conor's face. Jumps into the crowd directly at Conor's camp alone and gets into a brawl. All of it with adrenaline alone looking to hurt Dillon Danis and whoever else is talking shit.

-english is not my first language
- my fight style is not interesting for casuals, and I don't knock people out
- I do not hype fights, do not trash talk
- can't draw PPV buys
- unknown in the US market other than sherdog and Russia
- my plan to make more money: refuse Conor rematch that I can make millions more, and threat my boss, which does not like me much right now after the post fight brawl.

GENIUS!!!

just leave, go to bellator, and tell me how that will work out for you money wise
Not everything is about money you ho....Khabib and his crew seems to just enjoy fighting...enjoy simple lives...and smashing faces...some people are simply not slaved by money...and Putin probably got some huge gifts for him...

Khabib should just get a proper lawyer.

conman would get locked up, and all the ufc would have a heart attack that the main wasp has gone, lol
would be fun hearing his fans making his illegal attack legal, whilst holding khabib accountable, for an outside ring incident.

giphy.gif

Back