• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib think Gaethje dont deserve TS.

Islam has 3 finishes in 7 months. How is he an inactive diva again?
He wants to sit out until he gets the title shot which will be a minimum 6 months from now

Let's see how active he is once he's fighting the top guys, a lot easier to be active against Moises, Dober, and late replacement Hooker lmao

Khabib is always protecting Islam and biased towards him. I don't think Islam deserves TS yet but hes very close. And its not about how many wins you have, it's against who. Justin gaethje hangs among the top 5. Islam beat Dan hooker and that's it. I say Islam needs to fight a top guy and then get TS.

Your logic would allow the top 5 to prevent a stronger fighter from getting a TS just by refusing to fight him.

<{cruzshake}>

Justin sat out for 13 months after getting finished, you think that’s taking chances? Lmao. Islam us been active, he should he rewarded
Of course I get your argument, to be honest, I don't think anyone deserves the shot. All these guys should be trying to fight again right?

Also I'm not saying this means Justin deserves it, but Justin's win against Chandler is better than any of Islam's wins ever right?

He wants to sit out until he gets the title shot which will be a minimum 6 months from now

Let's see how active he is once he's fighting the top guys, a lot easier to be active against Moises, Dober, and late replacement Hooker lmao
Late replacement Hooker <45>

No version of Hooker will ever defend this, Islam is that good. Just like no one will ever defend Khabib Wrestling/grappling.

Islam-Makhachev-UFC-267-1-1200x675.jpg

Khabib retired and now he is trying to control how things play out in UFC LOL I also don't believe Gaethje deserves a title shot, but Khabib trying to act like the big uncle in the UFC who gets to determine who is right and who is wrong, is getting a little tiring.

Of course I get your argument, to be honest, I don't think anyone deserves the shot. All these guys should be trying to fight again right?

Also I'm not saying this means Justin deserves it, but Justin's win against Chandler is better than any of Islam's wins ever right?
Individually it is, but Islam's 9 total wins in his streak far surpass Gaethje's single decision win against Chandler.

Heck Islam's performances just this year eclipses Gaethje's. Islam finished 2 dangerous strikers in Dober and Hooker without really getting touched, and he submitted a BJJ black belt in Moises, who has never been finished before.
Gaethje won a 29-28 against Chandler. It was fun fight yes, but I wouldn't consider that performance better than Islam's last 3, let alone his last 9.

Idk, I just really don't like the idea of someone getting a second TS off of 1 win from their first TS. Gaethje had a TS last year and lost, and now he only has one decision win since then.

Between the 3 TS contenders (Islam, Daruish, Gaethje) I really think Gaethje is least deserving and definitely needs another win to get the TS.

Ali is so cunning…

Justin: “Ali did you write that!?”

Ali:
giphy.gif
It even feels a bit like in Khabib's words, but that shit 100% was Ali, Khabib retired, even if it was him, which i doubt, let Islam talk his way into title shots.

Late replacement Hooker <45>

No version of Hooker will ever defend this, Islam is that good. Just like no one will ever defend Khabib Wrestling/grappling.

Islam-Makhachev-UFC-267-1-1200x675.jpg
I agree Islam would beat him regardless, I doubt he would've run him over like that though. It's a fact it was late replacement Hooker, and let's be honest, Islam would've NEVER taken a fight under those conditions.

You know this won't settle it. It's not the first thread on this.

Back