Khabib: "The king has never left"

So take the fight then.

Dont post yourself talking shit on social media about the guy if you are not going to accept the bout

<DirkMavs>

Could khabib be finally opening the door for the rematch?

It would be incredibly ironic if Khabib was the one doing the shit talking this time.
Conor could kill him with kindness and make him look like the heel. 4d chess, focused conor takes the rematch.

eo8wcgC.gif

you are obsessed by khabib mate, did khabib even mentioned conor's name in the post ?

Where did he talk shit about Conor? You're seeing things mate.

Dude #UFC 249 (his fight against Tony) is literally in the caption.

whats funny is, it seems khabib is a little jealous of the attention conor is getting. lol

he will be begging conor for a rematch in no time. <seedat>

So take the fight then.

Dont post yourself talking shit on social media about the guy if you are not going to accept the bout

<DirkMavs>

It would be incredibly ironic if Khabib was the one doing the shit talking this time.
Conor could kill him with kindness and make him look like the heel. 4d chess, focused conor takes the rematch.

eo8wcgC.gif

you are just dreaming ,
you dont need to think that everytthing is related to Conor.

Khabib being Khabib,

seems like first Conor and now all the fanboys are begging Khabib

I really wish the mods IP banned the "I don't get attention in real life so I shitpost on the internet about Conor to get myself much needed attention" breed of Conor fans.

That's approximately 75 percent of them by my estimation.

Yeah.. the conor fans are the biggest offenders when it comes to conor..

They've been dead for 2 years.. the haters on the other hand..

Rent free? Khabib is fighting ferguson and is posting on Instagram about Conor. Talk about irony
Lol no. Rent free is Khabib in Conors head. Conor goes full Paulie every time Khabib is mentioned. Shit is sad. That loss haunts his dreams.

We dont see khabib going to Ireland trying to get interest in a fight. Khabib lives in conors head rent free,no utilities or nothin.

Rent free? Khabib is fighting ferguson and is posting on Instagram about Conor. Talk about irony
it is just a message to the fans and media to not forget who is the champ in the LW division.

Usman and colby did the pretty much the same thing after the diaz vs masvidal fight at WW, I don't think neither of them were in usman's or colby's head lol ...

I thought khabib already beat the shit out of him and is now fighting a higher ranked opponent.

Connor should probably fight a ranked opponent before begging for title shots....

So take the fight then.

<DirkMavs>

eo8wcgC.gif

giphy.gif

So take the fight then.

<DirkMavs>

eo8wcgC.gif

Remember how well Conor did in the first (entirely undeserved) fight?
Taken down, knocked down, taken down, pounded on, cheating like he's scared for his life, taken down again, taptapap.

In terms of actual achievements Conor is a nobody at LW at this point.

That's a cool video, props to Conors dad for taking time away from training to post it.

Back