Khabib: "The king has never left"

So take the fight then.

Dont post yourself talking shit on social media about the guy if you are not going to accept the bout

<DirkMavs>

Could khabib be finally opening the door for the rematch?

It would be incredibly ironic if Khabib was the one doing the shit talking this time.
Conor could kill him with kindness and make him look like the heel. 4d chess, focused conor takes the rematch.

eo8wcgC.gif

I personally don't trust Khabib and feel like what Conor said about him is right. He pretended to be "humble" but then revealed his true nature later on:

Khalabeeb's win over Conor was a fluke and khabib knows it. That's why he already said that he only fights Conor again if he wins 10 times. Because he KNOWS that Conor is gonna KO him stiff. Khalabeeb just got Lucky to fight alcoholic Conor, but new motivated Conor is way out of Khalabeebs level.

When you saw Khabib dominate Conor live on pay per view in with millions of people wathing how did those lemons taste ?

I personally don't trust Khabib and feel like what Conor said about him is right. He pretended to be "humble" but then revealed his true nature later on:

it must be right because you feel it ????
what true nature did you see ?

go on , trust the other guy bringing excuses from his ass whenever he needs, trust him to find other excuses next time

it must be right because you feel it ????
what true nature did you see ?

go on , trust the other guy bringing excuses from his ass whenever he needs, trust him to find other excuses next time

The true nature of Khabib and how Conor said that Khabib is a rat

Conor would be so much more tolerable if it weren't for the dimwitted fucktards he has as fans. Next level dullards.

The true nature of Khabib and how Conor said that Khabib is a rat
yes , as expected from a nuthugger like you.
you let Conor think for you, Conor said he is rat and this is enough for you.

good boy , now stand up and scream fook the Jamesons

Given how one sided the fight was despite Connie cheating like a rat, he needs more than a win over a perma-concussed, washed up Cerrone to even think about a title shot.

Realistically two actual top 10s is the minimum.

We actually arguing about who is in the others head?

I mean wasn't it Conor that watched Khabib's cousin on the prelims of a fight night card and tweeted about it? Lmao that's rent free if you ask me.

So take the fight then.
Dont post yourself talking shit on social media about the guy if you are not going to accept the bout
]

Yeah take the fight against the guy he already dominated and who has one win at LW total. That only makes sense to casuals.

"Im a humble, respectful guy"

Talks shit on instagram every week, then refuses to fight

<{Heymansnicker}>

TREMBLING
fuck me you have posted many stupid posts on this thread.
Khabib has already beat your piss & wind fighter . quite convincingly too I may add, so Khabib doesn't need to fight Conor again ,
hes lined up real contenders to fight.

Back