Khabib: "The king has never left"

Is he taking a shot at Conor here? He better focus on Tony and get through that fight first, then we can talk rematch with Conor, until then its a non issue.

*Ferguson vs Khabib is gigantic letters*

Look! Conor is there! LoOoOoOoOOoooOooOoOoOK!!!!!!!!
Clearly the highlight of the post was to make fun of conor. Otherwise he could just have promoted the fight without inserting any conor image in there.

Rent free. Every week.

TREMBLING

<GSPWoah>

@Verace, 'the non Conor fan', strikes again..

Who do you really think your fooling.

<{clintugh}>

The fight already happened and we all saw the outcome. Deal with it already..or get some fucking therapy to help with your mental recovery.
Check my post history.

I have made 0 conor threads since the fight. Im just pointing out khabibs hyporcrisy. As per usual.

In the conor vs khabib deal i side with conor. What can i do?

If conor fights masvidal i will cheer for masvidal. Not much of a brain buster, but yall gotta create a narrative to cling on....

Clearly the highlight of the post was to make fun of conor. Otherwise he could just have promoted the fight without inserting any conor image in there.

Rent free. Every week.

TREMBLING

<GSPWoah>
Yes because clearly artist Khabib Nurmagomedov made that picture lol.

Dana takes up more space in the picture than Conor lol. Clearly Khabib is promoting his fight with the bald goof.

Rent free. Every week.

TREMBLING

<GSPWoah>

Check my post history.

I have made 0 conor threads since the fight. Im just pointing out khabibs hyporcrisy. As per usual.

In the conor vs khabib deal i side with conor. What can i do?

If conor fights masvidal i will cheer for masvidal. Not much of a brain buster, but yall gotta create a narrative to cling on....
lol, what hypocrisy..? That he's suggesting that the king has never left.

Well, Khabib is the LW champ and has already dominated Conor.. so his post is completely factual.

<LikeReally5>

"Im a humble, respectful guy"

Talks shit on instagram every week, then refuses to fight

<{Heymansnicker}>

TREMBLING
Refuses to fight who..? He's already booked against Ferguson, and has already fought Conor.

Jesus, bud, your REACHING this time.

"Im a humble, respectful guy"

Talks shit on instagram every week, then refuses to fight

<{Heymansnicker}>

TREMBLING
*Makes one post talking trash*

ITS EVERY SINGLE WEEK WITH THIS GUY! FAKE HUMBLE GUY!

So take the fight then.

Dont post yourself talking shit on social media about the guy if you are not going to accept the bout

<DirkMavs>

Could khabib be finally opening the door for the rematch?

It would be incredibly ironic if Khabib was the one doing the shit talking this time.
Conor could kill him with kindness and make him look like the heel. 4d chess, focused conor takes the rematch.

eo8wcgC.gif

100 M

Refuses to fight who..? He's already booked against Ferguson, and has already fought Conor.

Jesus, bud, your REACHING this time.
His foot was a balloon, he was drunk in camp.

<DirkMavs>

But seriously.... If conor is the biggest money fight out there and is so easy, why wont he take it again?

*Makes one post talking trash*

ITS EVERY SINGLE WEEK WITH THIS GUY! FAKE HUMBLE GUY!
Thats just a little cherry on top.

Ive proved many times, with factual, photographic and video evidence why khabib is fake humble/respecful in this forum MULTIPLE times. Dont ask me to do it again. I cant keep doing this over and over, if it hasnt gotten into your heads by now you are just choosing not to believe. Dont waste my time over and over again.

<DirkMavs>

But seriously.... If conor is the biggest money fight out there and is so easy, why wont he take it again?

Ive proved many times, with factual, photographic and video evidence why khabib is fake humble/respecful in this forum MULTIPLE times. Dont ask me to do it again. I cant keep doing this over and over, if it hasnt gotten into your heads by now you are just choosing not to believe. Dont waste my time over and over again.
Lol rent free brother. Rent Free.

giphy.gif

<DirkMavs>

Because he's fighting Tony.. let's see what happens after that fight.

If Conor beats another contender (Gaethje), I can see the rematch happening.

Conor rematch doesn't make much sense for him at the moment, but if he defeats Tony and Conor wins another fight then maybe yes.

Because he's fighting Tony.. let's see what happens after that fight.

If Conor beats another contender (Gaethje), I can see the rematch happening.
<mma4>

Allright.... i agree. We'll have to wait and see

Khabib OWNS McChicken fans. They are little chickens like their hero.

I really wish the mods IP banned the "I don't get attention in real life so I shitpost on the internet about Conor to get myself much needed attention" breed of Conor fans.

That's approximately 75 percent of them by my estimation.

<mma4>

Allright.... i agree. We'll have to wait and see
HE SHOULD HAVE NOT DEFENDED HIS TITLE SINCE THE FIRST CONOR FIGHT. DUCKING CONFIRMED RENT FREE

Back