Khabib: "The king has never left"

Khabib is fighting who many consider maybe the best lightweight of all time in Ferguson but Khabib is a coward for not fighting the guy he beat convincingly. Lets be real the fight would have ended much faster if the fight had a real referee, the amount of cheating Conor got away is a disgrace. Herb Dean only came and intervene when Conor wanted a way out. That fight made me really think that you can really bribe someone in UFC.

I dunno why Conor is so eager for this smoke again. He should stick to guys who want to hold his hand,and go on long walks with him and get an autograph from him like Cerrone

It's so sad that Conor fans think he's some mastermind. His mental shit works on weak people. With Khabib, it only motivated him to stomp McGregor, which he did. The rematch? Same shit. We'll see McTapper do his thing again.
Considering that his mental shit, as you said, works only on weak minded people,
it makes sense his name is in every fucking thread on sherdog

Yet, all HE does is post about conor.

Still pretending not to understand in order to post gibberish in defense of your man crush, i see

<BC1>

"Shut up or take the fight" is completely different than "defend or vacate". But sure... keep speweeing bullshit not to give in

<DisgustingHHH>
Enough of it... Dont @ me
<{smellit?}>
Khabib *Posts about Conor for the first time in ages *

Verace: aLL hE DoES iS pOSt abOUt cOnOr!!!1111!!1!!!11

So take the fight then.

Dont post yourself talking shit on social media about the guy if you are not going to accept the bout

<DirkMavs>

Could khabib be finally opening the door for the rematch?

It would be incredibly ironic if Khabib was the one doing the shit talking this time.
Conor could kill him with kindness and make him look like the heel. 4d chess, focused conor takes the rematch.

eo8wcgC.gif

Khabib is not looking for a cure for male pattern baldness

@Verace, 'the non Conor fan', strikes again..

Who do you really think your fooling.

<{clintugh}>

The fight already happened and we all saw the outcome. Deal with it already..or get some fucking therapy to help with your mental recovery.

So take the fight then.

Dont post yourself talking shit on social media about the guy if you are not going to accept the bout

<DirkMavs>

Could khabib be finally opening the door for the rematch?

It would be incredibly ironic if Khabib was the one doing the shit talking this time.
Conor could kill him with kindness and make him look like the heel. 4d chess, focused conor takes the rematch.

eo8wcgC.gif

Take what fight you Irish nad hugger? Oh, you mean the Tony fight? He is. If you mean taking the fight against a guy he mauled and made quit... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Khalabeeb's win over Conor was a fluke and khabib knows it. That's why he already said that he only fights Conor again if he wins 10 times. Because he KNOWS that Conor is gonna KO him stiff. Khalabeeb just got Lucky to fight alcoholic Conor, but new motivated Conor is way out of Khalabeebs level.
tenor.gif

Back