• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib submitted Justin by triangle instead or armbar because he didn't want to hurt him

The same way he attempted in the second round.
It was just a transition to a second move.
What choke was he transitioning from the first round armbar lmao

If anything it looks like he misses the triangle since the armbar was at such a weird angle

I had the same opinion too. Gaethje talked about not being afraid to die in the ring and going out on his shield so I was surprised when he tapped. I'm not saying it was pussy to tap. It wasn't but I was just surprised that someone of his character would tap.

I believe DC/khabib too because he didn't want to break Michael Johnson's arm because of the long term complications of doing so. He saw the frank mir fight and didn't want to do that.

what are you talking about his character and tapping..... seriously. every fighter who has been in the vage in the last 12 years has tapped at some point in training. its just how it is. Don't tap on a knee bar and see how you get on.

quotes like this show complete lack of knowledge.

secondarily believing that rubbish from khabib or dc is ridiculous. Those 2 brown nose each other worse than what happens when conor walks into a whore house.

and Justin is a lying fool. talking about not tapping as if it made him tough. it would make him stupid, then he tapped super quickly. which is a smart move. saying khabibs leg was almost done made him stupid though

Shades of Khabib against Johnson when Khabib didn't want to hurt Johnson and asked him to tap.

He's always said that he views MMA as a sport and not a situation where he intentionally inflicts pain. If he has a choice between ending the fight with minimal damage to his opponent, and breaking the opponents limbs, he'd go with the former.

I saw him switch and that was my first instinct even before this interview.

Justin did tap. Ref just chose to ignore it
Jason Herzog heard Gaethje say he wouldn’t tap, too. That’s why he didn’t stop the fight. He probably saw the tap and thought to himself “that can’t be a tap. Justin said he would never tap. He must be giving Khabib the Stockton slap”

what are you talking about his character and tapping..... seriously. every fighter who has been in the vage in the last 12 years has tapped at some point in training. its just how it is. Don't tap on a knee bar and see how you get on.

quotes like this show complete lack of knowledge.

secondarily believing that rubbish from khabib or dc is ridiculous. Those 2 brown nose each other worse than what happens when conor walks into a whore house.

and Justin is a lying fool. talking about not tapping as if it made him tough. it would make him stupid, then he tapped super quickly. which is a smart move. saying khabibs leg was almost done made him stupid though
You're not understanding the point in trying to articulate. It's okay. I don't think Justin is a coward for tapping. All I'm saying i thought he was crazy enough to not tap. Stupid enough if you want to call it that. I'm glad he did tap

You're not understanding the point in trying to articulate. It's okay. I don't think Justin is a coward for tapping. All I'm saying i thought he was crazy enough to not tap. Stupid enough if you want to call it that. I'm glad he did tap
OK bud my bad

Back