Khabib submits the Double Champ.

His resume doesn’t match to the likes of cruz, tj, conor, hendo ect this is just facts and I respect DC but I think he would agree
Cruz resume is terrible. Besides robbing TJ Dillashaw and a bunch of 125ers what the fuck has he done to be in the GOAT talks?

Fuck off troll.

The only double champ Khabib submitted was Conor.

DC was a paper champ who was handed a title after getting ko'd by a steroid abuser.

Khabib is a much better grappler than DC, no surprise here.

Cruz resume is terrible. Besides robbing TJ Dillashaw and a bunch of 125ers what the fuck has he done to be in the GOAT talks?

Fuck off troll.

You think dc is elite, and you call me a noob

<36>

Quoting just to let rest of sherdog know you’re both morons.

Lol at questioning Doms resume and lol at not thinking DC is elite.

Both of you should stop posting

Quoting just to let rest of sherdog know you’re both morons.

Lol at questioning Doms resume and lol at not thinking DC is elite.

Both of you should stop posting

Dom is definitely the men mma goat i agree but dc is highly overrated imo, I haven’t seen him do anything too special tbh

Did he call him Double Chin?

DC got a bit pissed at the end when Khalabib was extending his arm.

I think dc is a good guy but he aint that good of a fighter, average wrestling, mediocre hands, bad kicks. I respect him and he is tough but overall unimpressed by him tbh
Really? He ain't that good of a fighter? How dumb are you?

Dom is definitely the men mma goat i agree but dc is highly overrated imo, I haven’t seen him do anything too special tbh

Dom isn’t the men MMA goat and even if DC is “overrated” he’s still one of the best fighters in the sports history. If you can’t see that I suggest you get LASIK because you are blind as fuck.

Dom isn’t the men MMA goat and even if DC is “overrated” he’s still one of the best fighters in the sports history. If you can’t see that I suggest you get LASIK because you are blind as fuck.

<36>

Back