Khabib submits the Double Champ.

DC is no double champ. Jon is the only champ of LHW, DC was just the intern champ, which don't mean shit.

I would appreciate it if they could turn the music volume down a bit.

I think dc is a good guy but he aint that good of a fighter, average wrestling, mediocre hands, bad kicks. I respect him and he is tough but overall unimpressed by him tbh
CandidEachFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

DC, Luke and Khabib are great teammates. No doubt their camaraderie has attributed greatly to their successes

anyway DC and Khabib got the best friendship hahahah

#aka ya heard??!

I think dc is a good guy but he aint that good of a fighter, average wrestling, mediocre hands, bad kicks. I respect him and he is tough but overall unimpressed by him tbh
You're a pretty decent troll account. I've seen enough of your posts now to know better.

The eagle is the real gangster beating up his friend lol.

anyway DC and Khabib got the best friendship hahahah

#aka ya heard??!
Javier Mendez has created a family like atmosphere over at AKA..

KBDC.gif

Clearly resulted in huge success..

Even though DC wasn't defending, still pretty impressive how fast Khabib took him down and put him in that armbar lol. Khabib could probably beat some bum HWs like Cyril Asker

Yall can say all you want,for DC to coach a guy like khabib and the other dagestanis and have that kinda respect,underneath all the playing around,dc is a complete badass.

Yes mma fans.
Boxing fans aren’t under the impression that tall men with longer reaches have some type of cheat code.
Well you have a lot more tools that you can use in MMA so it's more important to have good reach or can be at least more beneficial.

Well you have a lot more tools that you can use in MMA so it's more important to have good reach or can be at least more beneficial.

That’s not necessarily true at all. It’s the fighter. Not the reach. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

The goats of boxing or mma aren’t decided by height and reach.
It applies to bones and he has a lot of haters because
Of how good he is.

Back