Khabib submits the Double Champ.

Champ champ struggles to get up from the floor

Spinning around like a turtle on his back

Last edited:
I love the relationship that they have. They need their own show.

champ champ wasn't prepared for short notice fight

upload_2019-7-16_10-43-38.png

Here's a picture of "5 foot 11" Daniel Cormier next to 5 foot 10 Khabib & 5 foot 11 Islam.

Just makes his career more impressive when you realize he's probably 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 at best LOL

Too bad they wouldn't fight for real. It would be quite funny seeing DC wreck Khabib

paper champ and paper champ champ
One beat the LW champ for the title, one beat the long standing HW champ. By the very claim that Ferguson never lost his title, neither did Conor until Khabib took Conors soul, which makes Khabib champ anyway. Only LHW had any real dispute of the 3 belts

Rent free..
daniel-cormier-two-belts.gif

Lol it's not DC's fault Jon can't pass a drug test, that's all on Jones. I also wouldn't really call Khabib a paper champ based on his resume. However I still don't like him being allowed to fight at 155 after missing weight twice.

I think dc is a good guy but he aint that good of a fighter, average wrestling, mediocre hands, bad kicks. I respect him and he is tough but overall unimpressed by him tbh

I think dc is a good guy but he aint that good of a fighter, average wrestling, mediocre hands, bad kicks. I respect him and he is tough but overall unimpressed by him tbh

Not a good fighter but has only lost to the LHW GOAT. Okay.

Back