Khabib submits the Double Champ.

Do you think that DC is on gear like Jones?
I mean one has never failed a test and has no real reason to doubt him other than "they all do it".
The other has definitively failed multiple tests.
Or do ethics just not pose a problem for you?

If I'm being honest yes I believe DC is on gear. Do I have proof? Obviously not. DC is 40 years old but is able to go longer, harder, and be stronger than all his opponents except Jones. Were talking guys half his age and he still is out performing them in every way. Then when I heard the interview with the Russian who was doping the Olympic athletes I became convinced he was most likely using something. That doctor said no one in the Olympics makes it to the top of their sport without being on something.

I think dc is a good guy but he aint that good of a fighter, average wrestling, mediocre hands, bad kicks. I respect him and he is tough but overall unimpressed by him tbh
Average wrestling? Wasn't he on the USA olympic team??

View attachment 617105

Here's a picture of "5 foot 11" Daniel Cormier next to 5 foot 10 Khabib & 5 foot 11 Islam.

Just makes his career more impressive when you realize he's probably 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 at best LOL

I hear what you’re saying and dc is one of the greats, but MMA fans overestimate height and reach.

Rumble, Gus, Hendo, Mir, Silva, Volkan, Stipe are cans ?

<{outtahere}>

Gus got whooped by smith, hendo was old and smaller, silva was old and small on short notice, mir lost to lesnar, stipe has only beat old guys and was eyepoked and volkan is a gatekeeper at best

If I'm being honest yes I believe DC is on gear. Do I have proof? Obviously not. DC is 40 years old but is able to go longer, harder, and be stronger than all his opponents except Jones. Were talking guys half his age and he still is out performing them in every way. Then when I heard the interview with the Russian who was doping the Olympic athletes I became convinced he was most likely using something. That doctor said no one in the Olympics makes it to the top of their sport without being on something.

I can respect that outlook, and at least you have reasoning behind it. I still don't look at suspicion the same way i look at failed tests, though. Plus the fact that I like DC and believe him to be a more honest man than Jones plays a factor. Of course he has still had his eyepokes and towel gate

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

HJmwsFT_d.jpg

wow khabib is literally bigger than DC
why he so scared to fight at WW????????

I still don't look at suspicion the same way i look at failed tests.

As do I. Regardless of what I think DC is doing the fact is he hasn't a failed a test and I have to respect that.

I think dc is a good guy but he aint that good of a fighter, average wrestling, mediocre hands, bad kicks. I respect him and he is tough but overall unimpressed by him tbh
OMG fuck off. DC is undefeated at HW in 2 orgs, an olympic medalist, and the only man to beat him is Jon Jones. Let's skip the next post where you say you are not impressed with Jones either.

Its crazy that Dc fights 6’4” 240+ lbs behemoths.

Jones got whooped by a mw with a sore knee, im sorry but it is easy to be undefeated when you fight cans past their primes
LOL...Fuck off with this drivel.

Back