Khabib should respond to Conor with this gem

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I have that video saved on my home computer. You'd think that Conor got hit by a car or something the way Dee is crying. <45>
She saw all of the hard work and dedication that someone she loved go to nothing. I can see how she'd react that way.

Bringing fam into it is low class imo.

Conor was dumb for talking shit about Khabibs dad. He's not the one who will be in the cage with him.

So shit talking is pretty cool or awesome ‘cept for when family is involved?

I have that video saved on my home computer. You'd think that Conor got hit by a car or something the way Dee is crying. <45>

It's odd you have that saved to your computer, I can't imagine what else you got on there that normal individuals do not.

I wonder what their faces will look like when Khabib make smesh.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-8.18.45-pm-1.jpg

TpNv4X.gif

This is what fear actually looks like, no?

Blech...

Fuck Conor's wife is fugly :confused:

Agreed, let's make it more TMZ TS.

You know you're a bitch when you think of this kind of shit.

What did he say to them exactly? Not your dick riding version. Paying them to do push ups is hardly the same as bring peoples families into. Which is something conor is known to do.

Khabibs dad is interjecting himself into the situation so he is fair game.

I never pretended that I was or wasn't. I don't really care, but maybe that's easy for me to say from a higher position, if you know what I mean.

461967236.jpg

Are you really that short or are these people just joking? What is your height? MM is like 5'3 I think, it'd be terrible to be that short unless you are mega rich and successful but 5'7+ you can easily survive imo

Would be funny but also classless. So it depends on what kind of person khabib really is.

Are you really that short or are these people just joking? What is your height? MM is like 5'3 I think, it'd be terrible to be that short unless you are mega rich and successful but 5'7+ you can easily survive imo

Do you think it's possible for two idiots to measure someone's height over Sherdog? There's your answer. I have a 74.5 inch reach with a dick to match. It would be very weird if I was only 5'3, hell even average height with limbs that long.

I don't think there's much difference between being under average height and being 5'3 or even lower to be honest. I also don't think there's that much of a problem with being short. That may be condescending considering I've never lived in their shoes, but the only struggle I see for them is pussy, and that can be bought. Obviously easier said than done, and I realize sexuality or lack thereof is an important part of a person's development. However, that is very little struggle compared to what most people go through. In life you don't harp on things you can't change. You accept it and move on.

I recommend Hitto take that advice with whatever insecurities he's dealing with, and stop obsessing over fighter's heights.

Last edited:
Lmao, I'm the one that's insecure? I'm not the one bitching about Conor all day you dork, and crying when someone spews FACTS of the law. I mean look at you're avatar. Why do you have that? Now you're complaining about me being short, because of another insecure dweeb that is mad because I exposed him for mooching off his family, and can only come up with one insult to come back with. Kind of like you, until he helped you out. It's all so pathetic. Time to grow up. Conor is about to retire as the GOAT and you're going to need something else to do.

What are these facts?
You claim that paying a homeless man to do push ups are illegal.
Can you please provide a source for these "facts" also I think the video is from Russia (?), do you know Russian law too?

What are these facts?
You claim that paying a homeless man to do push ups are illegal.
Can you please provide a source for these "facts" also I think the video is from Russia (?), do you know Russian law too?

You forgot to log into your account you idiot.

It was also in America. I don't know Russian law, and I don't give two fucks about it either. I just know like most well-off people living in the city, because most of them are cracking down on allowing you to give money to them. I know you don't have this problem though. lmao

Also, Khabib's attack on Artem was an assault. Deal with it.

Back