Khabib should respond to Conor with this gem

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-8.18.45-pm-1.jpg

This is what fear actually looks like, no?
i think dee should consider wearing a bra. she is a mother for crying out loud

Bringing fam into it is low class imo.

Conor was dumb for talking shit about Khabibs dad. He's not the one who will be in the cage with him.

Khabib's dad was the one trashing Conor first. He's fair game

What did he say to them exactly? Not your dick riPaying them to do push ups is hardly the same as bring peoples families into. Which is something conor is known to do.
He was laughing, mocking, and belittling them, it was disrespectful as fuck.

On the other hand, Conor is hyping a fight, who gives a shit what he says at this point. It’s all a game and the both of them know it. He’s building momentum for the biggest fight of all time. The more hype, the more $$.

So while I see where you were going with your argument, no....

No it’s not illegal. There you go being a drama queen again. Stop being a little bitch.

See, this is a very apparent problem with you. You're just not familiar with basic laws. Very concerning, you probably break them daily as well. Disgusting.

See, this is a very apparent problem with you. You're just not familiar with basic laws. Very concerning, you probably break them daily as well. Disgusting.

Good thing being a little bitch isn’t against the law, otherwise you’d have gotten the chair by now.

Good thing being a little bitch isn’t against the law, otherwise you’d have gotten the chair by now.
He's like 5'4 in height man. Leave him alone. he's incredibly insecure due to his hilariously tiny height

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-8.18.45-pm-1.jpg

TpNv4X.gif

This is what fear actually looks like, no?
Dee realizing she might have married an ugly Irish manlet without the riches he promised her. Luckily Mayweather blessed him bum life.

He's like 5'4 in height man. Leave him alone. he's incredibly insecure due to his hilariously tiny height

Well shit I didn’t know I was making fun of the handicapped, I just thought he was developmentally disabled.

Well shit I didn’t know I was making fun of the handicapped, I just thought he was developmentally disabled.
Lol yeah he's a confirmed short little manlet. Just call him short and ignore him.

Conor need to trade Dee in for new model that's actually attractive. He's too young and rich to be wasting his time with that. Sorry. Back to the fight.

The judge's chair, sure. You'd be found guilty on 8,598 counts, and locked in solitary with nothing but Conor plastered all over the wall.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-131.jpg

The judge's chair, sure. You'd be found guilty on 8,598 counts, and locked in solitary with nothing but Conor plastered all over the wall.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-131.jpg

Gets some inserts for your shoes. I’m sure it will relieve some of your insecurities for being so short. You might even begin to feel like a real man, and stop acting like a drama queen.

Gets some inserts for your shoes. I’m sure it will relieve some of your insecurities for being so short. You might even begin to feel like a real man, and stop acting like a drama queen.
Ahahahahahaha. he's so insecure about it too. He's going to reply back with how rich he is or something dumb like that.

Ahahahahahaha. he's so insecure about it too. He's going to reply back with how rich he is or something dumb like that.

lol that’s hilarious. No one with any kind of money of their own would name themselves after someone else’s money.

Back