Khabib should respond to Conor with this gem

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
You forgot to log into your account you idiot.

It was also in America. I don't know Russian law, and I don't give two fucks about it either. I just know like most well-off people living in the city, because most of them are cracking down on allowing you to give money to them. I know you don't have this problem though. lmao

Also, Khabib's attack on Artem was an assault. Deal with it.

So in other words you dont have the facts of the law?
Got it!
Also there is a loop hole here. He did not give money to a homeless person, he paid him to do push up.
Which means the man worked for the money.

What does Khabobs attack on Artem have to do with giving money to a homeless person?
Are they some what linked? Artem is homeless?

So in other words you dont have the facts of the law?
Got it!
Also there is a loop hole here. He did not give money to a homeless person, he paid him to do push up.
Which means the man worked for the money.

What does Khabobs attack on Artem have to do with giving money to a homeless person?
Are they some what linked? Artem is homeless?

So now he's operating as an employer without the proper paperwork? Lmao, now he's definitely breaking the law.

And Artem was also a victim of Khabib's criminal behavior. That's the correlation.

LOL what about all the street performers

Khabibs friend paid people street performing push ups

So now he's operating as an employer without the proper paperwork? Lmao, now he's definitely breaking the law.

And Artem was also a victim of Khabib's criminal behavior. That's the correlation.

I am sure if you hire the neighbor kid to mow the lawn you are not operating as an employer and you fill out a ton of paper work, no?
But if Kabob paying a homeless man to do push up = criminal!!!11 to you, and makes you fell better about your self..
I guess I am happy for you. I mean based on this thread and your insecurity about your height it seems you need it.

I am sure if you hire the neighbor kid to mow the lawn you are not operating as an employer and you fill out a ton of paper work, no?
But if Kabob paying a homeless man to do push up = criminal!!!11 to you, and makes you fell better about your self..
I guess I am happy for you. I mean based on this thread and your insecurity about your height it seems you need it.

??? Makes me feel better about myself? lmao, I'm stating the fucking law. It has nothing to do with any sort of emotion like the garbage you constantly post. It's the law. It is what it is. Stop projecting, and go bitch about your insecurities to someone that actually cares.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-8.18.45-pm-1.jpg

TpNv4X.gif

This is what fear actually looks like, no?
respond to what ?

Are you really that short or are these people just joking? What is your height? MM is like 5'3 I think, it'd be terrible to be that short unless you are mega rich and successful but 5'7+ you can easily survive imo

Yes, he is actually that short, and had admitted to it before. You can tell by his answer to your questions he is. As well as incredibly insecure about it. Based on some of the stuff he posts, I think he believes he is Conor. I am starting to question his mental stability.

Last edited:
Do you think it's possible for two idiots to measure someone's height over Sherdog? There's your answer. I have a 74.5 inch reach with a dick to match. It would be very weird if I was only 5'3, hell even average height with limbs that long.

I don't think there's much difference between being under average height and being 5'3 or even lower to be honest. I also don't think there's that much of a problem with being short. That may be condescending considering I've never lived in their shoes, but the only struggle I see for them is pussy, and that can be bought. Obviously easier said than done, and I realize sexuality or lack thereof is an important part of a person's development. However, that is very little struggle compared to what most people go through. In life you don't harp on things you can't change. You accept it and move on.

I recommend Hitto take that advice with whatever insecurities he's dealing with, and stop obsessing over fighter's heights.

You’re not conor buddy you’re a lil boy.

I agree TS. Speaking as a 5'3 man, I think it's ridiculous that people ridicule my size just because I can't get as much pussy. They should be happy, it's less competition for them!

??? Makes me feel better about myself? lmao, I'm stating the fucking law. It has nothing to do with any sort of emotion like the garbage you constantly post. It's the law. It is what it is. Stop projecting, and go bitch about your insecurities to someone that actually cares.

Please point out the exact statute in the city they were in that says giving money to homeless is illegal.

Last edited:
Back