Khabib should respond to Conor with this gem

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Kadyrov?

There is no evidence of those camps and Kadyrov hates terrorists. You don't know that his own dad was killed in a suicide bombing by terrorists, he hates them and has driven radical terrorist Muslims outside of Chechny. Of course you're a dummy and didn't know
any of
this.
I just finished reading his wikipedia page and the accusations are horrible. If true he is a tyrant. But hey.. I wasn't there so what do I know.

Khabib would be wise to just let McGregor say as much crazy, stupid shit as he wants.

Don't say one word to him. Look him cold and dead in the eyes at the face-offs. The more McGregor talks without Khabib responding, the worse off McGregor will look.

If anyone believes Khabib is scared of Conor McGregor, you're fucking crazy.

I just finished reading his wikipedia page and the accusations are horrible. If true he is a tyrant. But hey.. I wasn't there so what do I know.
I mean he's been involved in several wars, im sure he has done crazy stuff. He's not a liberal guy lol, but I don't think he's like Kim Jong Un.

He's not some terrorist tyrant, he hates ISIS etc etc

I see you've been gossiping like a little girl with the other little girl. Can't say I'm surprised.

Considering how insecure, and what a drama queen you’re are, you being exceptionally short does make a lot of since.

Considering how insecure, and what a drama queen you’re are, you being exceptionally short does make a lot of since.

Lmao, I'm the one that's insecure? I'm not the one bitching about Conor all day you dork, and crying when someone spews FACTS of the law. I mean look at you're avatar. Why do you have that? Now you're complaining about me being short, because of another insecure dweeb that is mad because I exposed him for mooching off his family, and can only come up with one insult to come back with. Kind of like you, until he helped you out. It's all so pathetic. Time to grow up. Conor is about to retire as the GOAT and you're going to need something else to do.

Lmao, I'm the one that's insecure? I'm not the one bitching about Conor all day you dork, and crying when someone spews FACTS of the law. I mean look at you're avatar. Why do you have that? Now you're complaining about me being short, because of another insecure dweeb that is mad because I exposed him for mooching off his family, and can only come up with one insult to come back with. Kind of like you, until he helped you out. It's all so pathetic. Time to grow up. Conor is about to retire as the GOAT and you're going to need something else to do.

In the two days you have been responding to me, you haven’t posted 1 fact. Especially not one about the law. Yes, you’re insecure. Typically little men like you tend to make up stories and appropriate the success of others. Without fail almost everything you have posted has been inaccurate, or at times a complete lie. Your ignorance is glaring. Only outdone by your delusion.

In the two days you have been responding to me, you haven’t posted 1 fact. Especially not one about the law. Yes, you’re insecure. Typically little men like you tend to make up stories and appropriate the success of others. Without fail almost everything you have posted has been inaccurate, or at times a complete lie. Your ignorance is glaring. Only outdone by your delusion.
You see how mad he gets when you call him short? <{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

<mma1>
Chubbyneck "wah...you're wrong because I say so"! "wah...you're short because I say so"

<36>

You're desperation becomes more apparent as each day passes. October 6th won't be a good day for you. lmao

You see how mad he gets when you call him short? <{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Little men actually tend to be self-haters like you, that sit there and bitch about how terrible it is to be little over the internet as if most people care or can relate. lmao

You still have an excuse though, so it's ok.

I have that video saved on my home computer. You'd think that Conor got hit by a car or something the way Dee is crying. <45>

giphy.webp

Little men actually tend to be self-haters like you, that sit there and bitch about how terrible it is to be little over the internet as if most people care or can relate. lmao

You still have an excuse though, so it's ok.
Dude I know for a fact you are short. don't even begin to pretend now than you aren't.

Dude I know for a fact you are short. don't even begin to pretend now than you aren't.

I never pretended that I was or wasn't. I don't really care, but maybe that's easy for me to say from a higher position, if you know what I mean.

461967236.jpg

I never pretended that I was or wasn't. I don't really care, but maybe that's easy for me to say from a higher position, if you know what I mean.

461967236.jpg
Haahaha keep back tracking manlet. It's even more funny now that you try to deny it.

Haahaha keep back tracking manlet. It's even more funny now that you try to deny it.

You got your "source" from the fact I was defending MM, so I'm not sure how I could be backtracking if I was never tracking in any sort of direction to begin with.

You just seem entirely too sensitive regarding this subject, like when I bring up the whole half-naked dude posters on your wall issue. It's 2018. It's ok to be short, and it's ok to be gay.

You got your "source" from the fact I was defending MM, so I'm not sure how I could be backtracking if I was never tracking in any sort of direction to begin with.

You just seem entirely too sensitive regarding this subject, like when I bring up the whole half-naked dude posters on your wall issue. It's 2018. It's ok to be short, and it's ok to be gay.
Hahahahahaha. it's too late manlet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back