Khabib-Sergei size comparison (picture)

Sergei looks a LOT like a young Todd Duffee, another promising sprawl-n-brawler. We'll see if his career turns out better.
View attachment 1010796
Yeah, todd duffee, the man that ko'd Tuivasa, Black beast and Curtis Blaydes in the first round.

paris-tuileries-garden-facepalm-statue_v2ay.960.jpg

Yeah, todd duffee, the man that ko'd Tuivasa, Black beast and Curtis Blaydes in the first round.

paris-tuileries-garden-facepalm-statue_v2ay.960.jpg
It was largely a joke and the main point was how much they looked a like. But if you need a cry room, have at it.

Prime Overeem murdered a green Duffee in seconds
Old Overeem decisioned a green Pavlovich

It's wild as shit to me, that these guys even have a common opponent, Overeem has fought through so many eras and generations.
Yeah, and Duffee went to Japan on like 3 days notice. I've traveled to Japan several times from the U.S. and can't stay awake past 7 PM (and I'm a night owl). Not saying Duffee would've beaten fully-roided Ubereem with a full camp, but that was probably the riskiest short-notice fight ever, worse than Usman and Volk.

But that's also a fair point about Overeem. What's really wild is Overeem fought Bobby Hoffman in 2000...many years before fighting Duffee. I wonder if Hoffman is still in prison or plotting a comeback at 55-years old (maybe against Chuck or Hendo in bareknuckle).

One fought at LW as a WW and the other is the HW....

R we honestly surprised whos bigger?

.whats next ....fire hot ...water is wet.

No they didn't. Definitely wasn't a LW in the end though. Couldn't even make 155 anymore
*Allegedly, according to sherdog conspiracy , certain type of religion hating morons

We usually just see the HWs next to other HWs we tend to forget just how big those fuckers are when compared to non Sherdoggers.

Prime Overeem murdered a green Duffee in seconds
Old Overeem decisioned a green Pavlovich

It's wild as shit to me, that these guys even have a common opponent, Overeem has fought through so many eras and generations.
Overeem/Pavlovich was not a decision.

Back