Khabib Rips Conor McGregor, That Cowboy Fight Was a Joke! | TMZ Sports

Essentially Khabib's implying that Conor isn't worthy of facing him again. To me, this stands out as a lack of confidence. If Khabib hates Conor so much, shouldn't he be more than willing to kick his ass again? Goats are willing to fight anyone at any time. Not seeing this from Khabib.

And no, I'm not a Conor fanboy in the slightest.
There wasn't the slightest indication in their fight that Conor could win that fight. Conor was cheating left and right just to survive. Khabib isn't ducking anybody, he wants to fight the best, the guys who earned the title shot. If Conor was a fighter without his popularity, people would be making jokes about him getting another title shot..

Cant wait for Khabib v Tony
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Ah... The Just Bleed Guy.

Never gets old.

This guy is pure nostalgic gold... The haircut, the necklace thingy he’s wearing, the way he’s curling and positioning his hands during the flex while holding a cup of beer along with the facial expressions and slight head roll movements... “UFC” on his fucking forehead.. “Just Bleed” on his stomach.... Absolutely Ridiculous. But absolutely legendary...

The icing on the cake is the chill dude in the background taking a drag of a joint...

This is the perfect example of the vastly different people that love mma / a good fight...

Younger, power drinking jock type that appears to get in the gym a bit still... and... older, weed smoking dude that probably hasn’t played a sport or done a physical activity since elementary school... Not long after this event, you had major celebrities sitting front row at UFC shows..

Gotta love it...

Khabib is too real for the flakes.
Alhamdullilah may Allah preserve our brother.

All I'm saying is that it's odd how Khabib and the rat keep talking about how Conor's not getting a rematch. It's like they're desperate for excuses to not fight him, should he get by Tony of course. Never heard a champ talk so much about a prospective fight he's refusing to engage in. I'm not saying Conor will beat Khabib in a rematch, but Khabib knows a loss with be such a blow to his narcissism, that I'd be concerned about him harming himself if it happens.
all the questions people ask them are about Conor, you retard. no one asks them questions about Tony. that's why they always talking about Conor

even tho you hate on khabib you still lowkey a fanboy lol that video was posted like an hour ago and you have already watched it lol
Didnt watch there was a thread about it

It's amazing to me how people try and shit on Conor running through Cowboy faster and more flawlessly than anybody ever has.

You can say it was a favourable matchup/Cowbow is past his prime, whatever you want. But nobody was expecting that level of domination as it's never happened before. His next worst showing was against RDA, but he still at least got some licks in. Never before has he been stopped in 40 seconds without landing a single strike, let alone being finished by his own signature move.

Conor's domination of Cowboy is indeed something to praise Conor on, and it's silly to pretend it's not. I mean, Khabib's never run through anybody in 40 seconds, much less a top 5 opponent.

IMO - the real reason why Khabib should never give Colin a rematch is because of the blatant fucking cheating that he was allowed to get away with.

2nd reason - there's no fucking way IN HELL Colin would EVER give Khabib a rematch if he somehow beat him. Not in a million years.

Screw the rematch. Let the fanboys say what they want. I'm so glad the UFC is getting integrity forced down their throats.

When he lost a round to a guy coming off 2 year layoff and a broken foot?

khabib lost a round? or he took a round off? doesnt matter anyways. khabib went balls deep and made conor his bitch. he had two years to prepare himself for the most important fight of his life and he quits on the stool and taps to a neck crank. what a way to go out!

and lol broken foot! every fighter has to have a medical right before they fight. i'm so sure any doctor would have let that slide

the last i've heard, when khabib went to fight mcnuggets, khabib had a cracked skull. thats what ive heard off the internet anyways. i'm not sure if khabib or one of his fans made that diagnosis on twitter one day as an excuse for khabib's dominant victory, but it sounded legit so l have to believe it and take it as gospel. cracked skull khabib was just tew much for mctapper and his foot balloon.

wheres the x-rays? i'm sure it would be around somewhere, as conor would love nothing more than to have any kind of credible excuse in the world to even justify getting himself a rematch for the title. so where's the evidence? or is this broken foot nonsense simply just based off of some internet words on a twitter post somewhere? or did some random conor fan simply just diagnose conor's medical condition on some internet forum and then decide to share it after conor got smashed?

im not going to continue with you if youre just regurgitating words of tin foil excuses to defend your hero. post the x-ray first and the source link. and then we can further this discussion. don't try to reply to me without the x-ray and URL uptop, or the only thing i'll bother to read is the ignore button

Last edited:
Topic aside that's very childish of you, using an autistic kid for petty forum arguments.

Making fun of him so you can win a silly debate with a random Sherdogger... not very cool of you.

What's your line of work? Are you a nurse?
Geez man cheer up. I love this kid with everything I've got, it was just a silly comment. I was in the middle of an highly stressful 19 hour shift with him and I do what I can to have a laugh and reduce the stress. By no means was I derogatory towards my boy and if you knew more than just a flippant comment on a forum you would see I put my soul into helping these kids. In fact if I could explain to him what I wrote he would no doubt just offer to kill said Sherdogger with lasers or a nuclear bomb lol.

I'm a support worker for kids with extreme behaviours and trauma. Honestly, having patience, genuine empathy and a sense of humour seem to be key traits to separating those who continue in this job for years and those who quit after a week (or often less).

Khabib needs to Conor to stay relevant. That's why Khabib and his team doesn't want to give Conor a rematch even though they keep mentioning him
Lmao not at all. I think that’s why you losers are so mad. Khabib doesn’t need Conor for anything - at all.

I'm not a fan of Khabib talking about Conor.

He should either take the rematch or stop talking about him.

I also don't like the fact that they involve themselves in the matchmaking. Him, his father, Ali, they are all matchmaking experts all of a sudden.

This whole thing makes them look weak. Petty even.

Fighters have been rematching fighter for years, in all combat sports. They are making this way more complicated than it should be.

Khabib went from being a silent assassin, a mensch, to being a petty whiny kid.

Basically they are setting themselves up for failure. They are going to make their first loss a Colby level loss.
Wah.

Essentially Khabib's implying that Conor isn't worthy of facing him again. To me, this stands out as a lack of confidence. If Khabib hates Conor so much, shouldn't he be more than willing to kick his ass again? Goats are willing to fight anyone at any time. Not seeing this from Khabib.

Yea conor has given rematch to everyone he has beaten....said no one ever. Khabib hates conor because of the insults to his people and father and religion. That was one giant fight where khabib had most pressure ever to beat conor. It was huge War and khabib won. I dont think he wants to go through that again and give conor a punchers chance. But 100 million might change his dads mind

giphy.gif

People were also saying Khabib would easily finish Conor when Conor gets taken down. Yet we saw he couldn't do anything to Conor on the ground in the first round when both were fresh. The only reason he finally finished Conor was Conor's limited cardio.
You dumb fuck. Khabib said plan is “ making him tired make him flat then smesh him “

IMO - the real reason why Khabib should never give Colin a rematch is because of the blatant fucking cheating that he was allowed to get away with.

2nd reason - there's no fucking way IN HELL Colin would EVER give Khabib a rematch if he somehow beat him. Not in a million years.

Screw the rematch. Let the fanboys say what they want. I'm so glad the UFC is getting integrity forced down their throats.
Bingo. The UFC made sure Company man Herb Dean let conor cheat on every level. UFC commentators Cruz and the other fool anik where suckin conors balls , Joe Rogan was only speaking truth. Imagine the lengths Dana white would go to compromise Khabib in rematch, call his best friend Trump and have CIA poison Khabib water to compromise him during the fight make him weaker ect

Khabib must get sick of all these back journalists asking him Conor when he has a fight with Tony fucking Ferguson ahead of him. The Conor fight already happened, we all saw what happened.

Jesus Christ those cliffs, I've probably never seen so many truths/fact on sherdog, ever. People gonna get triggered and butthurt to the moon and back, 10+ pages thread easy

Geez man cheer up. I love this kid with everything I've got, it was just a silly comment. I was in the middle of an highly stressful 19 hour shift with him and I do what I can to have a laugh and reduce the stress. By no means was I derogatory towards my boy and if you knew more than just a flippant comment on a forum you would see I put my soul into helping these kids. In fact if I could explain to him what I wrote he would no doubt just offer to kill said Sherdogger with lasers or a nuclear bomb lol.

I'm a support worker for kids with extreme behaviours and trauma. Honestly, having patience, genuine empathy and a sense of humour seem to be key traits to separating those who continue in this job for years and those who quit after a week (or often less).
Fair enough, I may have over reacted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back