Khabib Rips Conor McGregor, That Cowboy Fight Was a Joke! | TMZ Sports

Essentially Khabib's implying that Conor isn't worthy of facing him again. To me, this stands out as a lack of confidence. If Khabib hates Conor so much, shouldn't he be more than willing to kick his ass again? Goats are willing to fight anyone at any time. Not seeing this from Khabib.

And no, I'm not a Conor fanboy in the slightest.
All I'm saying is that it's odd how Khabib and the rat keep talking about how Conor's not getting a rematch. It's like they're desperate for excuses to not fight him, should he get by Tony of course. Never heard a champ talk so much about a prospective fight he's refusing to engage in. I'm not saying Conor will beat Khabib in a rematch, but Khabib knows a loss with be such a blow to his narcissism, that I'd be concerned about him harming himself if it happens.
What a load of utter horseshit..
You think Khabib is a narcisiss? What does that make Conor?
J
Khabib doesnt need to prove himself again on what was a pretty convincing win because winkydinks is sooking cos his guy got flogged
You ever seen someone respond when the other person is not balls deep in their head? "I'm not gonna talk about that other guy I have a fight with tony Ferguson "

Instead he goes on and on. Now there are clips of him and DC talking about the conor fight and Cruz commentary. Yeara later! Balls deep
Thats a big call coming from the biggest , deepest in nuts load gargler on this forum.
Hypocrite much?

WAR KHABIB!! Always a true person, making Conor's lovers trigger everytime. NO REMATCH.

Conor's been refusing rematches from guys he's beaten, why should Khabib give him one?

Come on, man - be fair!

He is Conor 2.0, he beat Cowboy, ain't no stopping him now!

I work with an autistic kid. He is 16 but has the intelligence of a child around the age of 5. He often makes random remarks, such as, "If a black belt tried to fight me, I would just kick him in the nuts and shoot his head off with a laser beam!".

You seem to have an even lower intelligence level than this kid.

<Dany07>

All Khabib did was make Connor tired and then offer him a way out of the fight by going for a neck crank.

Who the fuqq taps to neck cranks at this point in MMA?

A very wealthy and extremely gassed fighter who isn't into getting humped for 10 more minutes.

Essentially Khabib's implying that Conor isn't worthy of facing him again. To me, this stands out as a lack of confidence. If Khabib hates Conor so much, shouldn't he be more than willing to kick his ass again? Goats are willing to fight anyone at any time. Not seeing this from Khabib.

And no, I'm not a Conor fanboy in the slightest.

So champs should just give fights to any chump that wants one? That's some pretty dumbass logic.

He's talking about Conor because Conor's name sells and the "rivalry" is profitable to keep alive. But there are people who already question the legitimacy of his undefeated record - a rematch with Conor would make him look like he is avoiding legitimate opposition in a division filled with it.
He already padded his record in the early years - I cannot understand why so many people want him to continue padding it now with a pointless rematch against a guy who deserves it about as much as Bigfoot deserved to rematch Cain.

All Khabib did was make Connor tired and then offer him a way out of the fight by going for a neck crank.

Who the fuqq taps to neck cranks at this point in MMA?

A very wealthy and extremely gassed fighter who isn't into getting humped for 10 more minutes.

MeagerShadyBandicoot-poster.jpg

Cant wait till march and we never hear from this clown again

He isn't running. When they fought, he made Conor look like a child.

He's enjoying making Conor actually earn the rematch, and pointing out Conor hasn't taken any right steps yet.
Khabib in is a better fighter period but saying that kabib made Conor look like a child is coming from your pure hate for Conor.
Conor was one of the most successful fighter against Khabib. In first round even on the ground he was able to avoid any real damage from Khabib in which is tough to do. He was able to win a round against khabib which is also tough to do and has eluded khabibs other opponents

You are 100% anti khabib and pro conor

Conor was focused and I bet other than the whiskey he drank during the conference? sober too during fight camp. He only went off the rails after losing to khabib

Do you really think conor took his foot off the gas against his toughest opponent ever? Lol

He was extra nasty during the pre fight conference because he was desperate for any mental edge he could gain

He of course will make 1000 excuses because this loss hurt him a hell of a lot more than any others, especially what occurred post fight

Conor went on the drink/drug war path after this fight,

Sleeping around
Damaging fans property
Hitting old guys
Allegedly raping women too

The bottom one could be lies, but the rest is very real. Took him about a year to get his head together and even now he is still unwilling to accept the reality of 229

So if you believe all his bullshit? You are one of two things

1. A fucking naive imbecile?
2. A conor nutt hugger?

Maybe a little of both?

I think I was pretty clear that I like both fighters, and I don't need to explain myself why I want to see a rematch between them. Especially to you cause I wasn't even talking with you.

This is my last reply to you, at least until you grow up and become an adult.

Don't waste your time replying.

People keep asking about Conor. As a competitor in the LW division, it offends Khabib that Conor gets opportunities based on marketability instead of athletic merit.

He doesn't seem weak. If he continues to turn down an incredibly easy payday out of principle, it makes him look strong.

Khabib is the champion the premier division in MMA needs.

You're not 100% wrong but I can't fully agree, cause at the end of the day it takes two to tango.

Khabib clearly can't stop talking about Conor and vice versa.

I think he should just rematch him and be done with it.

It's a win win for Khabib. Cause Conor is a quality athlete, it's not like he'll be fighting a nobody. The money is amazing. He would shut him up forever, like there are so many pro's for Khabib for taking this fight and very little con's.

Khabib fans should actually want this fight instead of making excuses.

If he beats Tony, which is 50/50 imo, Tony is no joke, he should definitely rematch Conor. It's just an epic fight, no way around it.

Regardless of what we say on this forum, I firmly believe that this fight will 100% happen, the UFC won't allow for it not to happen. It's just too big of a fight.

Khabib is saying what Stephen a smith has been saying yet he got flamed.

Khabib swears up and down Conor is irrelevant and needs 10 wins for the rematch to happen yet he can't stop talking about him...

Uncle Dana is forcing the fight to happen and Khabib was shocked to realize he doesn't call the shots like he thought he did
it's hard to not talk about conor when every single interviewer asks him about it

You'd think people would want to see McGregor get beat down again?

You ever seen someone respond when the other person is not balls deep in their head? "I'm not gonna talk about that other guy I have a fight with tony Ferguson "

Instead he goes on and on. Now there are clips of him and DC talking about the conor fight and Cruz commentary. Yeara later! Balls deep
even tho you hate on khabib you still lowkey a fanboy lol that video was posted like an hour ago and you have already watched it lol

Conrat's white incels doing their normal duty of sucking his bullocks. The Irish degenerate chav had his chance and he can fuk off now and his degenerate fans forever wonder 'what if'.

Back