Khabib Rips Conor McGregor, That Cowboy Fight Was a Joke! | TMZ Sports

Khabib swears up and down Conor is irrelevant and needs 10 wins for the rematch to happen yet he can't stop talking about him...

Uncle Dana is forcing the fight to happen and Khabib was shocked to realize he doesn't call the shots like he thought he did
This is some trash level trolling. This is why everyone hates you potato eating conman fans. I hopes he never gives conman the rematch and leave you all in a state of butthurt forever

Conor's been refusing rematches from guys he's beaten, why should Khabib give him one?

I'm not a fan of Khabib talking about Conor.

He should either take the rematch or stop talking about him.

I also don't like the fact that they involve themselves in the matchmaking. Him, his father, Ali, they are all matchmaking experts all of a sudden.

This whole thing makes them look weak. Petty even.

Fighters have been rematching fighter for years, in all combat sports. They are making this way more complicated than it should be.

Khabib went from being a silent assassin, a mensch, to being a petty whiny kid.

Basically they are setting themselves up for failure. They are going to make their first loss a Colby level loss.

He should screw around with conor a lot more. His team really want islam to be the next champ and what better way to jump from 14 to no 1 contender not to mention the money he would get

For a crew who continuously assure everyone that Conor is an utter irrelevance, Khabib, Ali and his entire stable of fighters can't stop talking about him, insulting him and calling him out.

It's almost like they realize he's their big payday...

Conor's resume is full of "tough" opponents. Some of whom will beat Khabib at WW.

Still talking about conor lol. Go back to Twitter and beg for Islam to get a fight. So pathetic

I m on the fence on this. On one hand I don't like Khabib being polluted by the ginger rat.
On the other hand, just imagine the buildup leading to that shit. Would be insane.

Khabib needs to Conor to stay relevant. That's why Khabib and his team doesn't want to give Conor a rematch even though they keep mentioning him
I work with an autistic kid. He is 16 but has the intelligence of a child around the age of 5. He often makes random remarks, such as, "If a black belt tried to fight me, I would just kick him in the nuts and shoot his head off with a laser beam!".

You seem to have an even lower intelligence level than this kid.

I work with an autistic kid. He is 16 but has the intelligence of a child around the age of 5. He often makes random remarks, such as, "If a black belt tried to fight me, I would just kick him in the nuts and shoot his head off with a laser beam!".

You seem to have an even lower intelligence level than this kid.

Topic aside that's very childish of you, using an autistic kid for petty forum arguments.

Making fun of him so you can win a silly debate with a random Sherdogger... not very cool of you.

What's your line of work? Are you a nurse?

All i see is that khabib cant even speak conors name.

The man is shook.

TREMBLING.

Last edited:
Still talking about conor lol. Go back to Twitter and beg for Islam to get a fight. So pathetic
Do you even know how this works? like, are you 9 or some shit? TMZ guy asks the questions, Khabib answers them. Hey, you can't possibly be this dumb, right?

Do you even know how this works? like, are you 9 or some shit? TMZ guy asks the questions, Khabib answers them. Hey, you can't possibly be this dumb, right?
You ever seen someone respond when the other person is not balls deep in their head? "I'm not gonna talk about that other guy I have a fight with tony Ferguson "

Instead he goes on and on. Now there are clips of him and DC talking about the conor fight and Cruz commentary. Yeara later! Balls deep

You never beat your child twice for a single transgression.

Also:

-he says tony is his toughest opponent ever
-cowboy was a great fighter, but his time is over
-conor cherrypicked cowboy
-conor needs to fight tough contenders and fight them at lw division and cut weight
-conor is ducking risky matchups
-conor rematch only makes sense because of money and drama, but not from a fighting point of view

the hypocrite speaketh.
so big for the division he nearly dies cutting weight.
bullies featherweights fighting at lw.
says he wants legacy fights the tries constantly to box mayweather.
bullies artem with his big gang.
refuses to move up a division when his nemesis conrad did.
ducks tony twice. once by not making weight then refusing to do the reeducation program.
lets hope tony teaches him humility

the hypocrite speaketh.
so big for the division he nearly dies cutting weight.
bullies featherweights fighting at lw.
says he wants legacy fights the tries constantly to box mayweather.
bullies artem with his big gang.
refuses to move up a division when his nemesis conrad did.
ducks tony twice. once by not making weight then refusing to do the reeducation program.
lets hope tony teaches him humility
Not as severe as you make it out to be but not untrue either.

Back