Khabib: Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,”

Khabib is somewhat unproven in terms of PPV buys. I'm excited to see what he and Poirier are going to pull.

Dana has faith in his draw power or wouldnt have bent rules for his teammates.

Floyd has faith in his draw power or wouldnt have tried to get a boxing match with him.

Only sherdoggers doubt his marketability and know better

Khabib is somewhat unproven in terms of PPV buys. I'm excited to see what he and Poirier are going to pull.

This card won't be an accurate barometer of Khabib's drawing power because, unless I'm mistaken, the fight will be live during the daytime in North America because it is taking place in Abu Dhabi. So don't expect much.

He's 100% right and frankly pisses me off when DW makes stupid comments like, "we'll have to see what Conor wants to do" or "Conor wants that fight". Who gives a crap what con man wants. He doesn't run the UFC. He doesn't make the fights. There are guys who are actually competing and winning fights while this idiot is smashing cell phones and posting silly stuff on social media.

Stripping an undefeated champ who wants to fight actual legit contenders instead of a can coming off a loss? <Lmaoo>

He traded the best pound for pound fighter in the world for a boring loud mouth with an ugly haircut.. Khabib can refuse fights at his own risk..

He traded the best pound for pound fighter in the world for a boring loud mouth with an ugly haircut.. Khabib can refuse fights at his own risk..

Do you seriously think that he would strip a champion for demanding to fight the #1 contender on a 12 fight win streak instead of the guy that he just finished who hasn't won a fight in 3 years?

Lmao, you don't even understand how trades work, what's there to talk with a mong like you? Dana traded MM, because MM gave his consent. You can't just trade a fighter unless he wants to, lmao.

Stripping an undefeated champ who wants to fight actual legit contenders instead of a can coming off a loss? Why are you talking about some obscure "fights" when we are talking specifically about Khabib refusing to fight Conor? You're pulling strawmen out of your ass to suit your retarded agenda. Dana will offer Khabib to fight Conor and Khabib will tell him no, after which Dana will give him legit contenders. You're a dumbfuck, if you think Dana is going to strip Khabib for wanting to fight actual contenders <Lmaoo>

It's far more likely that the talks are more like "Khabib, Conor wants this fight. You know this is the biggest fight out there (money-wise). You aren't dumb, you know the economics." And Khabib says something like "Yes, Conor fight after Dustin and then Tony. Conor can have rematch, AFTER the real contenders get their shot." And Dana grudgingly agrees to push back Conor's title shot until mid 2020. Most likely this isn't going to come down to some game of chicken. It's going to be a cordial negotiation where a handshake deal is in place for a plan for the next 18 months (assuming Khabib has the belt).

It's even more likely that Dana doesn't dig his heels in with this ESPN deal in place too. The business model has changed a lot, ppv #'s don't matter as much. They are going to be naturally lower given there's an added paywall to order them. They haven't totally ceased to matter, but it's not like it was. Dana doesn't NEED Conor fighting asap to get big ppv #'s.

This card won't be an accurate barometer of Khabib's drawing power because, unless I'm mistaken, the fight will be live during the daytime in North America because it is taking place in Abu Dhabi. So don't expect much.

I just said it in my last post, but ppv #'s aren't going to likely be what they were anyway. You've added a paywall just to be able to order them.

Why are you even saying Conors name, Khablanket?

You know how fortunate you were to get out of that 3rd round.

LOL @ this grappler controlling anything other than smaller guys inside a cage.
Your only excuse for not being the dumbest fuck on this forum would be if you never saw the fight. Khabib was lucky to get out of the 3rd round? Ha ha ha. What effect Conor's strikes had on Khabib? Nothing..Nada..He only put out higher number of strikes. Khabib's strikes were definitely cleaner and harder.

Yes... 150 million... Of whom actual PPV buyers there are about 350
Now with espn i dont know what the model is going to be.
I don't know how the new model with ESPN works either. But I know that PPV is no money as it's only a US, Canada and UK. Everywhere else its free as a part of your cable/satellite package. And the UFC is getting their part as well. So thinking that the PPV is some sort of gauge of a draw power is wrong. Khabib have fans all over Africa and Asia (and I believe a lot in Europe and US now as well as South America) because he is a humble guy and opposite of the loud mouth fighters. But it might not show directly through PPV.

In Russia
Ha ha ha!!! This is a good one! The russian education system is one of the highest in the world. On the other hand, the US state university education level is the lowest on our beautiful planet Earth. Ohh my god, this was a really good one..

Khabib we all know the only decision you're gonna make is how much Tiramisu you're gonna eat tonite.

Ha ha ha!!! This is a good one! The russian education system is one of the highest in the world. On the other hand, the US state university education level is the lowest on our beautiful planet Earth. Ohh my god, this was a really good one..

What? This is just a google search and the first set of "rankings" that came up so maybe you can post others that state the opposite? I've never honestly thought about it but your post made me wonder so I googled it. This says basically the opposite of what you claim.

https://www.qs.com/the-strongest-higher-education-systems-by-country-overview/

Khabib "I run the UFC" Nurmagomedov

JoyousPoorIcelandgull-small.gif
Khabib: I run the UFC alongside you Dana
1 hour later.....
Dagestan_Fighters22-1-668x446.jpg

Lmao, you don't even understand how trades work, what's there to talk with a mong like you? Dana traded MM, because MM gave his consent. You can't just trade a fighter unless he wants to, lmao.

Teams trade athletes every day without consent moron. MM was unhappy because he was disrespected. He was traded away because Dana did not value him anymore you talking ape.. He was told flat out "We don't value you, or this division" You think the UFC ever trades Jones, or GSP or Anderson? You talk like Khabib the big bad Russian, can shit all over the UFC, Dana and do anything he pleases basically because he is Russian.. MM defended his belt more than anyone ever, before finally losing, and his reward was to be told "We don't want you here anymore".. Khabib is expendable. He has no career outside the UFC.. And BTW No drawing power unless he fights Conor. Watch how lousy this Dustin fight does. The numbers will be trash..

Last edited:
Do you seriously think that he would strip a champion for demanding to fight the #1 contender on a 12 fight win streak instead of the guy that he just finished who hasn't won a fight in 3 years?

Not that alone no.. But Khabib is a handful in general. And he does not draw dick.. Very expendable for the UFC. He tries to play matchmaker a lot. Dismisses foes routinely..

You are an idiot, because I am actually Russian, and my parents actually got medical degrees, in Russia. Russia's educational system was great in the 80s, before the Jews left. Now? Please, it is a joke, we actually heard back from old colleagues, its a disaster.

Back