Khabib: Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,”

Not that alone no.. But Khabib is a handful in general. And he does not draw dick.. Very expendable for the UFC. He tries to play matchmaker a lot. Dismisses foes routinely..
Dana just gave Khabib a new contract. That is not exactly a sign that he is unhappy with their working relationship.

And did you do the research in english? Perhaps done by ministry of education? Dude, the whole world knows...

LMAO...that's your answer? Not sure what exactly I was expecting, but I know it was better than that. We'll just move on here, you seem perhaps a bit out of your depth. We'll bring it back to talking about MMA...

Dana just gave Khabib a new contract. That is not exactly a sign that he is unhappy with their working relationship.

For now.. The attitude going forward and how he sells will tell the story..

Conor and Jones can get away with a lot. Khabib. Meh he better draw..

And did you do the research in english? Perhaps done by ministry of education? Dude, the whole world knows...
So much so that Russia's economy is in the toilet, and they are actively looking to bring Jewish emigres back? Yeah, tell a Russian please.

So much so that Russia's economy is in the toilet, and they are actively looking to bring Jewish emigres back? Yeah, tell a Russian please.
Their economy is shit because they spend all their money on weapons. And they deserve to have a shit economy. Everything is run by mafia.

You are an idiot, because I am actually Russian, and my parents actually got medical degrees, in Russia. Russia's educational system was great in the 80s, before the Jews left. Now? Please, it is a joke, we actually heard back from old colleagues, its a disaster.
No, I'm not an idiot. I had and have chance to meet through my business people from all over the world. So I can compare through my 25 years of traveling and having offices in a few different countries. You are right on the current situation of education in all countries of eastern Europe as they all went to shit after the Berlin wall fell down. In the 60's through 80's the education system in those countries including Russia was top. It's still better, much better than any american public school as the level there is extremely low. The Yale, Harward, is a different story. You can actually have a conversation with those who graduated there and travel around the world.

No, I'm not an idiot. I had and have chance to meet through my business people from all over the world. So I can compare through my 25 years of traveling and having offices in a few different countries. You are right on the current situation of education in all countries of eastern Europe as they all went to shit after the Berlin wall fell down. In the 60's through 80's the education system in those countries including Russia was top. It's still better, much better than any american public school as the level there is extremely low. The Yale, Harward, is a different story. You can actually have a conversation with those who graduated there and travel around the world.

Ahh dammit! The only thing between us American dolts and educational nirvana is this pesky "democratic republic" nonsense. All we need to do is embrace the Soviet era form of quasi-communism and we'll turn our entire educational system around. All this time, Ivan had the key and we were blind to it.

That said, there's hope. Our president seems to really like the former KGB guy that runs things over there. Together maybe they can really get some anti-perestroika action going and sort this shit out.

Not that alone no.. But Khabib is a handful in general. And he does not draw dick.. Very expendable for the UFC. He tries to play matchmaker a lot. Dismisses foes routinely..
He drew 350 k against Iaquinta before he became champ and one of the most popular athletes on earth.

Your argument is disengenous at best. I smell a bitter Conor fan a mile away. Get over it.

He drew 350 k against Iaquinta before he became champ and one of the most popular athletes on earth.

Your argument is disengenous at best. I smell a bitter Conor fan a mile away. Get over it.

350K lol.. Wow and those numbers are pre-ESPN plus deal. So that would equate to about 100K today. Man that is really impressive.

According to Khabibs stated standard Conor didn't deserve it the first time, so he is babbling nonsense.

350K lol.. Wow and those numbers are pre-ESPN plus deal. So that would equate to about 100K today. Man that is really impressive.
It was one of the biggest ppv's that year.

Boy you are seething with hatred for Khabib. Get some help. What he took from Conor that night Conor will never get back no matter how much bs you spin here.

They don't expect the Dhabi card with Khabib to breaak ppv sales records. It's in a diffferent timezone. The event sold out fast. Khabib's value to them is expanding in new markets which is why he's so valuable to them.

Not as impressive as you constantly pulling bullshit numbers out of your ass. I get this is a running theme among shertards.

Not as impressive as you constantly pulling bullshit numbers out of your ass. I get this is a running theme among shertards.

Your running theme seems to be constantly getting hit with the double yellow. Keep up the good work.

Back