KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV tee shirt

would be even better if he had asked someone to write it in portuguese

Nice.

I liked the wrestling vs. BJJ story when Herman fought Big Nog as well.

not a good comparison.
Sambo basically is a mixed martial art, utilizing the best of various arts

JiuJitsu is the base for Judo
Judo is the base for BJJ and also the primary grappling base for Sambo

Now that we are starting to see more of these Russian cats in UFC and Bellator you can expect to see more sambo vs. BJJ rivalry that hasn't really been talked about since when Fedor was undefeated.

Lol wow. Love it. Sambo > JJ. War Khabib and Mother Russia!

they confusing it with chechnya

The same applies to Chechnya that already had de-facto independence between 1996-2000 which lead to proliferation of drug trafficking, murders and kidnappings. It was complete wild wild east. Chechnya is stronger with Russia and vice versa. Chechens are highlanders and belligerent by nature.

Khabib will take care of just another Brazilian.

Khabib by whatever he wants.

The same applies to Chechnya that already had de-facto independence between 1996-2000 which lead to proliferation of drug trafficking, murders and kidnappings. It was complete wild wild east. Chechnya is stronger with Russia and vice versa. Chechens are highlanders and belligerent by nature.

Dagestan and chechnya were at war with each other, sepasratist movment is much smaller in Dagestan then in Chechnya

Not everyone in Dagestan wants independence. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Khabib has never espoused it.

Of course not everyone wants independence. Heck, not everyone in America wanted independence from England.

Whether Khabib verbally espouses independence for Dagestan is irrelevant to the struggle, but I suspect wearing the fur hat is a statement.

It's true, relatively. But the same could be said for boxing, wrestling or the eastern martial arts.

All 'easier' arts than Sambo.

I wonder what big Nogs opinion on it is.

Either way, I'll bet Werdum has a pretty high opinion of sambo

nRiGAys.jpg

uh if you are insinuating werdum vs arlovsky was an example of anything, you are out of your mind, or you didn't really watched that fight

the crowd reaction

257x192px-LL-9ac6742d_Eating-Popcorn-3-michael-jackson-21626092-257-192.gif

by the way, (almost )everybody understand english and those who don't, have a friend who knows and translated for them

war sambo! grow and be something one day

Dagestan and chechnya were at war with each other, sepasratist movment is much smaller in Dagestan then in Chechnya

Dagestan and chechnya were at war with each other? When did that happen? But anyways the days of separatism and terrorism are almost over there

Russian forces have terrorized these mountain areas specially Chechnya, i remember very well what Chechnya looked like in the 90's when russians came to defeat the "terrorists" but these dark days are over they have finally come to an agreement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back