KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV tee shirt

I had a good laugh at that shirt. Just hope the Brazilians keep him alive until the fight tomorrow night!
Khabib wins, the hype builds...

I love BJJ and i think his shirt is hilarious. I love these style rivalries.

Let's do a yellow card bet? My two yellow cards for your AV. I got Khabib

i loved it im telling you man these caucasion mountain men got some huge balls

Wonder what Werdum's opinion on sambo is?
14y63bm.jpg

Last edited:
i loved it im telling you man these caucasion mountain men got some huge balls

Dagestan, where he's from, means from the mountains or something like that. Pretty poor country (yes, it is part of Russia right now, but they want their independence).

Dagestan, where he's from, means from the mountains or something like that. Pretty poor country (yes, it is part of Russia right now, but they want their independence).

i know these areas very well very beautiful nature and people are so polite and nice to you in dagestan and chechnya to bad with the whole russian conflict thing...

Does the shirt say,

"ROBBED TIBAU IN MOST STALLING FIGHT EVER"

???

ahaha shirt was great

khabib lucky, the brazilians probably couldn't read the english text

WAR KHABIB!

You should see the comments that are on FaceBook when you click on that image. So many butthurt kids

Tally me as another BJJ guy that thought it was funny...

Not everyone in Dagestan wants independence. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Khabib has never espoused it.

I'm another BJJ practitioner that thinks it's great. Love that he wore it in Brazil, too. It'll be funny to see how many Brazilian fighters will be calling him out after this.

It's a bit of a shame that the division's top BJJ guys aren't Brazilian. Would've been great to see him against a LW version of Maia, Werdum, or Nog.

Nice.

I liked the wrestling vs. BJJ story when Herman fought Big Nog as well.

Back